Early Access version 118

Off-topic.

Seriously

1 Like

I feel like the bundle price for the Large Fuel Pack should be lowered to 175-170. You see, buying a 1000 units cost either 200 keys with the small fuel pack or 190 with the mediums. The difference between full costs of medium and large is just 5 keys, which feels minimal to me, seeing how a bundle should be a cheaper option for more.

Can you allow bulk purchase? A method allowing you to choose the number of packs you want to buy at the same time instead of spamming the buy button. This might be useful for items that people tend to buy a lot at one time, like fuels or lives…

You can make it only available to some items that players tend to hoard. Maybe you can even offer a small discount for them, like wholesale.

Maybe you should make a poll

1 Like

I already suggested yet IA denied it.

2 Likes

It’s really a good and helpful idea either way. Sad that it won’t get added tho.

Can you do the same with “Squezze Through”?

1 Like

Skill issue?

1 Like

Phoenixes exist in low numbers in that wave. pointless and skill issue.

1 Like

Idk if this is intentional or not but the fps counter is a bit inaccurate comparing to mine (in this case it’s FRAPS)

Already reported. Can’t be ‘‘fixed’’.

1 Like

Can the “Pro gamer mode” effect where the stage transition is faster be applied to space races as a stand-alone? It would be fitting.

Screenshot_19
I don’t know what to say…

1 Like

And what’s…wrong with that may I ask…?

1 Like

Take a good look

Plasma is flying a mission called “White tooth”, what’s extraordinary?

1 Like

Context?

1 Like

The funny thing is, there’s no rocket here.

1 Like

I see. Probably UI glitch.

1 Like