Early Access version 114

Yes I also suggested it above. The original food should be displayed too.

2 Likes

I could, but since this is a fairly complex change for me, poll it first.

Changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

This will be problematic once random cuisines are added.

I don’t understand what this means

Good idea. Will add if possible.

It’s not duplicate. One is for yesterday (GMT), one is for today. You didn’t read the old one so it hasn’t disappeared yet.

No

That’s how all regional stores work.

I don’t want to start modifying boss appearance per-environment. It’s a slippery slope for no real benefit (look at Magnetic Manipulator).

I don’t think that’s necessary. “Silver” would be confused with white anyway.

This already happens via the generic resistance/weakness mechanism.

Custom chickens generally require many more resources than food.

But is there a demand? Outside the actual holidays, I mean.

Unnecessary. Do you really need to check each food before collecting it? Just collect it all.

Nevertheless, I do agree that in some cuisines, it’s not apparent which food is “larger”. The default burgers do a much better job at conveying this. But it can’t be helped.

It is (same with Dr. Beaker’s overheat zones)

This will change when random cuisines are added. I agree taking up main slots is not ideal, but I’d rather handle it generically this way.

No

No. The spacecraft is already shown at 150% zoom. Any more and it would blur.

I’m generally against bundling seasonal content all year round (if nothing else, for the added texture/sound/music size)

I don’t want to have to maintain this (or, god forbid, localize it in different languages).

Medal shared.

No, it’s too severe a punishment.

Changed in v.115 :medal_sports: Idea

Perhaps. Poll it.

Yes, for competitive fairness (and also multiplayer consistency)

I can’t do that – for technical reasons, the bright region must always be centered on your spacecraft.

Each player has their own cuisine

No

Yes, if random cuisines are introduced, then a default “burger” one will also be added

10 Likes

I’m talking about a new item. If there is a new item, comparing which is which would be easier.

1 Like

question, now since the new soundtracks are being made, are you planning to add a new stage clear and game over sound effect? or is that unnecessary?

What about the projectile it throws? it is not possible too because technical reasons?

also can pastas/spaghetti/rices be used as cuisines?

1 Like

iA, you didn’t answer those .

[quote=“AnasWael, post:25, topic:22916”]
and I have an idea customizing the eggs that’s throw from chickens to be image or Easter egg from CI4 .

and boss idea for new chicken phoenix .

Stop pinging him to answer every single idea of yours or you will be silenced.

10 Likes

So the food is, too. They are style for the food with drop from the chicken in a mission

2 Likes

I guess fair point since it’s also a mechanic that customize missions.
or let’s poll it to see if it’s really needed
Should cuisines have their own slots? (Like music, background and skill).

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

Silly Suggestion:
Can be there a regional store selling music?

2 Likes

Low-tier players can still fly high-tier-required mission type by Multiplayer.
For example: A tier-1 player is able to play Boss Rush(which requires tier 16) in Multiplayer, then go to Recent Missions to refly it.
Can you fix it?

No, can’t.

I will consider that if seasonal content ever makes it into the game (which is currently very unlikely)

Bosses require a lot of work. There might be a fire-based one in the future, but not right now.

Agreed. However, space is tight on that screen, plus the whole “can mount multiple cuisines” works much better as-is.

I don’t want to create a regional store just for that.

Intended

Well, this part is not intended, but it doesn’t really hurt.

6 Likes

And it is, too?

The “re-fly” part is not realy intended, but it doesn’t really hurt either.

8 Likes

But there are regional stores who can sell lower stuff like these (Gus’s Gas for example).

Also dunno if it was reported before:

In multiplayer the space crab doesn’t throw the chicks and chickens after the targeted player have disconnected.

;-; but fixing it seems to be more rational, right?

It all depends on how severe the bug is in comparison to the amount of work I need to do to fix it, possibly complicating the code in the process (which hurts maintainability).

In this case, it’s not important enough. It was always intended to not limit missions by tier in multiplayer anyway.

Known, won’t fix.

8 Likes

Okay, I’m going to farm keys for my new account by Boss Rush lol

Not for now, I guess. Probably on the next version where the above poll is applied on cuisines.

1 Like

When playing multiplayer, I realized that if a player lost all of his/her lives and become a zombie, even if he/she haven’t recover yet, the chickens are still aiming at him/her instead of focusing on the surviving players. This can be well observed on enemies with homing projectiles (Iron Chef, Giant Robotic Space Crab, The King of Crabs, Egg Cannon Confrontation phase 3, Planetary Egg City phase 2…). Are my observations true and is it a bug?

Aftermarker Station’ve sold it already. I think adding a type of regional store dedicated to them is not necessary.

Also, no one poll this yet so I’ll do it just in case.

Do you want to reduce the footballs number in Brick Breaker wave?
  • Yes, and also reduce the number of rows of barriers to make more space too.
  • Yes, but the current number of barriers is fine.
  • No, it’s already OK.
0 voters
1 Like

If I remember correctly he started fixing this (you can see this with gatlings, as they don’t aim you when you are dead), but eventually decided that it’s too much work for questionable payoff.

Also, music could actually be slightly related to space burger restaurants, in case party burger’s return can happen in future.

2 Likes