Early Access version 114

About equiping all of food to the Config. I think i shouldn’t equip to the main config. Instead of that, i suggest to make equipment for food like Music, Skill or Background. Well because use 5 food equipment but there are only one type is applied to the mission, right? So i suggest like that

1 Like

Can you add these?
Also when you’re customizing your ship it will zoom in the part you’re customizing;EX: If you’re customizing your Fullsage it will zoom in on it.

2 Likes

I was thinking you can make a custom chicken, There will be some hats, clothes and more (this feels like Plants VS Zombies lol)

1 Like

I was have an idea solve holiday contents problems .

and I have an idea customizing the eggs that’s throw from chickens to be image or Easter egg from CI4 .
another idea for who doesn’t enter the forum .
In Every Version will be there a message tells you what the new in this version of Early Access .
and boss idea for new chicken phoenix .

1 Like

You mean that you can’t fire the corn shotgun even if you got hit by one? Maybe that was the idea of the projectile.

He denied that.

Music, Skill and background are background style configuration for a mission. foods are not. That’s why they have their own slots.
it’s not like you will be using one equipment in all the 30 slots. or 30 slots is a low number.

I suggested that here:

Sorry for not explaining, I thought that the topic had got deleted. What I had thought of, was adding them to Droid Raid missions.

1 Like

Understandable Can’t be Outlook by Finishing Interaction Via Elevation
Whenever He Even Nought?

i mean it just overheats like a normal weapon instead of filling the heat bar and shooting popcorn

1 Like

Why is it that when I put several types of food, only one type of food comes out of the chickens?

Already explained:

I think that it will be better to be able to use only one “cuisine” eqiumpent you’re gone to use to many slots!..as well I think that with all this equipmets…not enough only 30 slots

1 Like

I think the Phoenix chicken should leave behind an Overheat zone when it dies.

2 Likes

is the pizza a little to small? or is only my impression?..I think that it should be a increase a little

Suggesting a food collection hud indicator?

foooood

6 Likes

Do customized food have the same hitboxes size as the original ones? If not, the efficiency of collecting food in each cuisine will be different.

1 Like

Would be unnecessary as how tough it is now.

Also can the phoenix chicken be revealed in darkness missions? (Because it’s like a torch)

It can’t, technical reasons.

3 Likes

That’d be insane, a huge work for iA to do. Anyway, is the cuisine inherited from the host in multiplayer room or it’s displayed on your own?

It can. However, there is a choice here: It can be either chosen randomly for the mission (so all food drops in the mission are of the same cuisine), for each wave (different waves can drop different cuisines, but only a single cuisine per wave), or for each enemy (so multiple cuisines can appear in the same wave). Which do you prefer?

• Entire mission uses the same (random) cuisine
  • Cuisine randomly changes each wave
  • Cuisine randomly changes for each enemy
0 voters
8 Likes

Is there an Cuisine randomly changes every stage option?