Early Access version 114

I also suggested this In V109

3 Likes

maybe we can even customize that bar, such as by having the bar be a circle around the spacecraft, or having it be like 5 bars you see in some music videos that go up and down with the music except here its with overheat, arranged like a five pointed star of sorts

1 Like

Yeah that would be less distracting.

1 Like

I’ll look into it.

I didn’t change the spawn rate, and it’s not difficulty-dependant. It just moves to its final position and starts spawning a little sooner.

Medal shared.

5 Likes

Can the danger zone in “Surfing the Wave” be enlarged and also, put in both sides?

It was recently deleted from one side:

Size looks fine to me.

7 Likes

When danger zone on 4 edges of the screen is not clear. I suggest to write “DANGER ZONE” on each edge.

1 Like

Should’ve made this when the Chiller got introduced, but oh well.
New Team-based Special Weapon for 115 anyone?

Also also, Multiplayer searches should be ordered by ascending latency by default.
(the game should also let you know that in advance)
Saves time when you’re looking for a random multiplayer game to have some fun in.

yes, you’re looking at your spacecraft the whole time now

1 Like

Can wave insights also predict the first wave of the mission before flying?
If I join a multiplayer mission mid-wave, it doesn’t show the next wave. Can you fix it?

2 Likes

Mission slot improvement:
Double clicking on an item in the available items adds it to the next empty Mission slot immediately.

Just so I don’t have to select the empty slot, filter the item to add, add it, then rinse and repeat.
It’s tedious and frankly pretty boring.

2 Likes

You can drag and drop items already from one slot to another. I guess this idea wouldn’t be too different from that.

1 Like

The main point is that you still have to aim to drag and drop the items precisely in the empty slots (though it’s not hard). Spamming double click is much faster.

What can make it worse? Add a shortcut to mount an item to all empty slots (extra lives?).

1 Like

In the same fashion as this:
In Mission Configs menu, double clicking on the mission config’s name automatically loads it.

Best solution for this problem: do the same way “Cardinality of Four” was designed.
Danger zone, execute, then danger zone again, then execute.
Granted, it’s a bit slower this way, but the danger zones are shown more effectively, which reduces the chance of unfair deaths (due to new people not knowing how the wave works).

And then it’ll make different enemy spawn for every batch

Since you bought chl (or keypack), ad now it’s gone. But there’s a space at the top of it so I think put this thing at the top should be help like CI on phone did.

7 Likes

There should be a filter for like friends-only. For squadron rankings, by squadron you’re in.

1 Like

I think that Spawn Spinner should hAVE 2 anomaly zone on both sides…because without them it almost impossible to kill all the chicks!

and about Dr beaker…when is defeted the remaining alive chicks should disappear automacilly…make no se killem them after!

1 Like