Early Access version 114

Can wave insights also predict the first wave of the mission before flying?
If I join a multiplayer mission mid-wave, it doesn’t show the next wave. Can you fix it?

2 Likes

Mission slot improvement:
Double clicking on an item in the available items adds it to the next empty Mission slot immediately.

Just so I don’t have to select the empty slot, filter the item to add, add it, then rinse and repeat.
It’s tedious and frankly pretty boring.

2 Likes

You can drag and drop items already from one slot to another. I guess this idea wouldn’t be too different from that.

1 Like

The main point is that you still have to aim to drag and drop the items precisely in the empty slots (though it’s not hard). Spamming double click is much faster.

What can make it worse? Add a shortcut to mount an item to all empty slots (extra lives?).

1 Like

In the same fashion as this:
In Mission Configs menu, double clicking on the mission config’s name automatically loads it.

Best solution for this problem: do the same way “Cardinality of Four” was designed.
Danger zone, execute, then danger zone again, then execute.
Granted, it’s a bit slower this way, but the danger zones are shown more effectively, which reduces the chance of unfair deaths (due to new people not knowing how the wave works).

And then it’ll make different enemy spawn for every batch

Since you bought chl (or keypack), ad now it’s gone. But there’s a space at the top of it so I think put this thing at the top should be help like CI on phone did.

7 Likes

There should be a filter for like friends-only. For squadron rankings, by squadron you’re in.

1 Like

I think that Spawn Spinner should hAVE 2 anomaly zone on both sides…because without them it almost impossible to kill all the chicks!

and about Dr beaker…when is defeted the remaining alive chicks should disappear automacilly…make no se killem them after!

1 Like

Should there be a search bar for league? Sometimes you want to dare someone who is not your contact (yet)…

1 Like

You’re not the first person to suggest this, as a matter of fact.

I suggested this many versions ago.

1 Like

Declined.

1 Like

Suggestion:

Mission Completion Screen: Hitting the Back button should put you back to your last opened screen, and not the Galaxy (unless you've recently finished a mission assigned from the Mail).
  • I often find it annoying when I’m clearing out my todos, whenever I’m done with a mission and want to start another one quickly in my to do list, I always go through this cycle of
    hitting back button > hit my head in the Galaxy screen > hit the Missions > To Do > select the first mission that’s there
    so this should help with that alot.
1 Like

Agree, I had the same issue with you.

1 Like

(Probally answered somewhere but im kinda lazy to read again)
Somehow, the chill zone doesn’t cool your weapon down after activated Accumulator.

also, talking back about chill zone, here’s another thing you should answer:

3 Likes

Heya again. I was thinking, is it possible to make it so when we double click a part to equip the ship with (engine, reactor, heatsink) from the top of the list? (assuming it’s already ordered, I never bothered to buy more)

Just so we go through the equip menu faster, that’s all.

1 Like

:-1: who said that?..it is a good ideea …

So can the fire satellites, apparently.

1 Like

I mean it got declined by IA.