Early Access version 113

I guess

Nah, the ranks are just cosmetic

1 Like

Do I need a breed of chickens that will be the opposite of “Chill” but leaves a cloud when destroyed, the weapon will overheat faster while being in it. Orb or fireball instead of snow will deal damage or overheat the weapon to max? Breed “Phoenix”. More common in hot conditions, less common in cold.

1 Like

You can put the fireworks at the Total Score

This… wasn’t intended, isn’t it?

Your first mission.

Also, it just me or the CHL icon is too close to the callsign

Both. My source is that I made it up.

3 Likes
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters

Do you think the Danger Zone in “Backup Droid Patrol” is unnesecary? Because it literally says watch your back.
Also if you get hit by the snowballs (from Chiller) can it have this sound?

3 Likes

IA said that after balancing chiller, he’ll work on a “hades”
chicken.

1 Like

Just a small idea: whenever you kill a boss in a boss wave, the boss theme cuts out during the explosion then fades back in after the explosion sound ends.

This is applied the same with the Competitive mission ( Weekly , Daily , etc… ), so i think you should remove that , only applied this with the planet mission.
It is inconsequential that i play a Daily Mission and know that i am in the top without seeing the leaderboard.

1 Like

I know I am being very annoying in those things but. This is just to save future headaches when other people might complain about this.

Laser Cannon End point texture problem to be specific.

iA, I saw some things are strange in the trailer of CIU .

1.how you in 0 tier and you have 86 million score ?
2.how do you have 5 medals of exploring the entire galaxy and 4 medals of arriving tier 99 and you in 0 tier and 5 medals of getting 100000 keys and you have 8.6k keys ?

1 Like

It is InterAction , so of course he can do anything he wants.

5 Likes

He… is a developer so obviously you will find several strange things in his account for testing purposes.

2 Likes

Regarding the medals, can you add a description of some that they can only be obtained 1 time?

1 Like

Exploration medal can be obtained more than one time

he a developer he can change value in his account as he want

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your complaint reminded me someone.

4 Likes

ok