Early Access version 112

This is what im talking about.

1 Like

I know. I have no clue what might have caused it. Please report if it happens again.

7 Likes

I have a made a poll about thundercluck’s buff few days ago, Most agree so can it be implemented again?

Attacks are synchronized to beats of the music, so it’s not easy making them slower/faster.

7 Likes

When I get the second monitor back I will send the necessary report.

so it’s not possible to make it act this way?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/722613938352816210/995008086676865085/bandicam_2022-07-08_18-45-29-357.mp4

4 Likes

Idea: Can Crabs or robot bosses in general have some smoke coming out of them when they are close to death?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

Is this your name? (well yes i know because i have seen it on the Discord) Because i cant find you.

1 Like

Because he’s a Ninja.

(I’m pretty sure it’s because he doesn’t want to be bothered in-game.)

5 Likes

Indeed.
Also a few versions ago, daring iA will result in iA winning with 999999999 score, but later the dare button was disabled and when you click it, it says “You aren’t worthy”
Laaater, his name was entirely removed from dare menu.

4 Likes

They already have an indication by how many of their glass tubes are remaining, no need

I know, its just some new feature i want to be added.

Though, steam-test is still available to be dared, or given a contact request.

@InterAction_studios Is it possible to enlarge the Safe Zone of the wave : Go In The Flow ?
Standing outside the Safe Zone still feel comfortable for me.

Why icon pecking order wave " Electrifying Dive " do not shown ?

I think it was bug . @InterAction_studios can you fix it

I do not think enlarging safe zones is really necessary as long the player is not misleaded so he does not crash with any enemy.

2 Likes

Also InterAction, Can this be disappeared when all the chickens are killed ?
̣̣Wave : Visitors From Another Dimension.

2 Likes

This portel is not disappear of the wave

Fair played interAction, fair played.

Because there’s no pecking order (fences interfere)

That would only affect the very last spawner/portal, so it would hardly make a difference.

6 Likes