Early Access version 112

I will end this here because I am already winning the conversation and the polls.

Now with something to bring this topic back to it’s purpose.

From v111 can Egg cannon and henterprise drop coins once destroyed?

this convo is SO FUCKING LONG I FORGOT WHY YOU STARTED IT FOR

THATS WHY I STOPPED MAKING SENSE AND FOLLOWED YOUR FUCKING POINT

Rant about it in secret and don’t publish it here. Now post something for this topic for the sake of it’s purpose.

you also forgot to add " n’t " lmfao

Sound like that you like this is your game, not for everyone, so you are trying to let everyone forget your action and continue your super stupid idea.
Idk do you like to farm Idea/Bug medal for your account for what, but mostly your idea is VERY STUPID

5 Likes

Agree, i still not understand why my idea is much better than this noob’ idea but iA accepted ít but not with me.

2 Likes

sir this is version 112

while a game doesnt have to be realistic

having some realism in it doesnt hurt either

4 Likes

For fucks’s sake stop continuing your copium and insult ideas that have been accepted by people. Accept it Instead of insulting other people’s ideas like a retard. if you think it is very stupid. then unsupport it in your secret and not just publish infront of everyone. you wouldn’t have triggered me with your stupidity and childishness if you have done that and make this topic and a circus because of you.

This message is also to you too. Now bring this topic on it’s purpose Please, I beg you and forget this. Jesus.

you started it

1 Like

Read First who wanted this idea to be removed before judging who started it.

Plus I don’t care whoever started this right now. Just please post any suggestion to bring this topic back to it’s purpose to ignore bad actions for who got himself involved into this. This will be my last reply because I got sick.

well you’re the one who brought it back up in this topic

To be honest, this argument is giving me bad Chatting Place vibes.

1 Like

We should make Arguement place

For what, to let you to go on the way to become the second iA? :joy:

1 Like

How about DM Place? Cause messaging each other privately is way better than flooding this topic with ridiculousness.

2 Likes

why is it that in every single early access topic i see now

its always the same person arguing over some dumb shit

1 Like

You are not going to continue it after I have ended my replies are you?

you say that but you’re the one who brought it here

6 Likes