Early Access version 112

accept it baron. if your idea is controversial, iA won’t accept it

7 Likes

My fucking Head. You guys need a brain restore.

I will consider that I started it but please stop. My idea and my point is super retarded ok? just stop this…

at least we dont write an angry paragraph to every piece of criticism

7 Likes

Better take a dare to decide who the nomarch

here

1 Like

little idea:
Add orbital directions to Spawn Shield (Corona) (Ring). They could spin left and right, and you will still be able to adjust them so that they spin either faster or not at all.

1 Like

“holy fucking shit!! the forum is angry at me!! quick!! get the drama abort button!!”

Calm down man

Please everyone stop this shit.

3 Likes

Well this poll shows public opinion, so we better stop here and wait more users vote. The final decision should be the public’s, I think.

1 Like

Can U.C.O #1s green lasers be faster in higher difficulties, Even in 140% and 0% they have the same speed.

1 Like

I am terrified of this

of what

You, my boy, are too one sided in your ideas. You fail to consider the thoughts of other players before you suggest something. All you do is think of your own experience.
If people argue or criticize over your idea, then rethink the idea. Not fight back.
That is, unless you think your idea is actually totally fine, and that it really shouldn’t need any tuning at all.

Worst of all:
You fail to differentiate hate and actual, genuine criticism. You don’t even know if someone’s actually telling you the idea’s bad because it’s ACTUALLY bad, or whether are they calling it bad merely to piss you off. You never took that into account. You’re so stuck-up that you think every single one of your ideas are actually of worth, and that none of them are actually flops, and when a single person comes to tell you the idea is bad… You just bash the fuck out of them mercilessly, and expect them to give in.

And when they don’t, you just call them a hater, and that they’re just voting negatively because they hate you. No, they do not hate you (I hope). You’re just refusing to accept that whatever it is you suggested is actually not good at all, and you’re willing to fight someone to the death just to get your point across.
Just look at what you started back in Early Access Version 111.

And now that you’ve hit a wall, all cornered, you then finally decide to back off after all that crap. Do you really expect people to actually have a high opinion of you if you keep going about your ideas this way?

Is it hate that you want? Or do you want people to actually respect you and your ideas?
(I’m pretty sure they do respect your ideas, though)

If so, stop fighting over every single thing that doesn’t sit right with you. Be it because of a simple “no” to your idea, or due to your polls being denied. Everyone has a fair share of Consensus and Discord.
If all it takes is ONE SINGLE disagreement to piss you off, it’s no wonder people would actually dislike you, or want to take advantage of that.

ok bye

21 Likes

we need to stop here

For gods sake talk about this shit here

good point
can we do it?

It’s still relevant to this topic, since we are talking about ideas, so I see no need to do so. (at least that’s what I think)

So, the better solution is lower your ego a bit and reconsider your idea. Fighting back just turning the heat of conversation.

6 Likes

how to simplified this paragraph

• Everyone has their own lives don’t disturb em
  • if you think you’re better (you just a piece of dust if you compere it with the universe)
  • control your ego ( Ik I have an ego as same as you but u know after I become a young adult (Thanks sims 4) Ik I had to control it)
  • if you have your own idea please ask yourself with your idea can you beat it? if yes they let’s see if IA can implemented the idea if he can’t then that’s the truth deal with it
    {ALSO WTF I AM SO SMART RN DE HELL}
  • try to learn the game (CIU) to find bugs, tips and tricks if u have a friend teach em
    Sincerely Donny
2 Likes