Early Access version 112

And what
CIU have magic?? Noice :sunglasses:

1 Like

False definition.

Do the weapons in it exists? do the characters and villians of it and their weapons exist? do you see everything in the game and all componenets exist? No? Well then nothing prevents from to be one.

“Hard to see” when it is only sticked to the edges of the screen.

Is your source that you made it the clucken up?

1 Like
1 Like

You are like saying that science ficition is only about future. Science ficition is something against reality mate. stop complaining and thinking that sites are 100% right in every corner. All the games includes this feature.

1 Like

damn bro “reality :nerd_face:” science fiction is about science and the technologies that humans can possibly achieve unlike fantasy where you become a wizard in harry potter

3 Likes

And is that reality???

who the fuck said fiction is reality???

You are stating that it is. Answer me, is all what are you talking about happens in reality?

i said “possibly” and not “definitely”. i dont have hopes that high for this species

And it is definetly impossible.

Fiction is any creative work, chiefly any narrative work, portraying individuals, events, or places in ways that are imaginary or inconsistent with history, fact, or plausibility. In a narrow sense, “fiction” refers to written narratives in prose – often limited to novels, novellas, and short stories.More broadly, however, fiction encompasses imaginary narratives expressed in any medium, including not just writings but also live theatrical performances, films, television programs, radio dramas, comics, role-playing games, and video games.

1 Like

So that Ink Sans is exist in reality

cool, so whats your point? you are saying that CI is sci-fi while using definitions of the “fantasy” genre. weird

1 Like

And all what you are saying right now and you will say is not in reality. so still science ficition is something against reality. admit it. have you ever heard of something illogical like chickens flying in space or a Yolk star. an egg cannon, or a henterprise in reality? have you ever heard of monsters or magic you have seen in the games comes true? all what are you saying supports one point that it is against reality.

Because the answer was simple. it is not real. now stop trying to bring something more illogical to prove me wrong.

But you said that sicience fiction is the thing that against science

its fucking fiction god dammit. obviously it isnt real. its just our imagination.

but you don’t know how genres work.

if the thing is about technologies, it’s sci-fi, and sci-fi pretends to be real and logical while it isn’t. to make it pretend better, it tries to follow some rules of physics to make it believable

1 Like

Then UFO, gigantic robot, modern battleship, Death Star… is magic too? What the hell do you think?

And science belongs to reality.

And Imagination is not reality. we just imagine for future ideas or for fun.

I don’t think you even know how games work either.

Yes it pretends to be realistic. but yet it fails to be with reality just not to ruin the fun of it. just think how CIU will be like if IA attempted to make it perfectly realistic.

They aren’t magic but they still don’t exist in reality. see how know you are still supporting my points and how unable you are to prove it wrong?

Y’all gotta tune this conversation down before IA decides to silence/lock this topic so early.

2 Likes