Early Access version 112

Yeah, Same thing for my Pi Deliverer.
This is the Corona shield

virus

the corona shield is not even appearing (though it appears at last second)

Same for BX

Virus H1N1

shut the clucken up for henpire’s sake??? he CLEARLY said “not going to talk about the science”!
he was just comparing the two cluckening pictures!?!
he was just telling that the inferno planet feels hotter than the sun, which it SHOULDN’T

2 Likes

Well it seems that there is a huge contradiction among users about the Inferno Effect. Why not end it by a poll?
What do you like best?

• Remove the Inferno Effect because it is too hard-to-see-clearly
  • Decrease the opacity of the Inferno Effect and put the spacecraft above the layer of Inferno
  • Do nothing, it is okay now

0 voters

7 Likes

Yo, don’t forget about my suggestion, pro:

2 Likes

What?
Through this is a game, but it must be realistic a bit, not a fairy tale. Moreover, “sicience fiction” is a phrase indicating genre of fiction with scientific elements, so saying that “a science fiction game, meaning that everything that is against science can be included” is almost completely wrong.

8 Likes

I might be stupid but, Shouldnt he fire effect also be in Massive enviorments (suns)? Since because they also have a Hot enviorment.

2 Likes

Uhhhh…

5 Likes

Black holes are massive but not as hot as suns though

:running_man:

3 Likes

Then we should have another effect for Black Hole missions

1 Like

i think it makes more sense to have this effect on sun, because you are literally near a sun

2 Likes

And that is something from reality. For the record. if this effect have something that hardens the game pointlessly or change something in the mechanics. I wouldn’t answer that. BUT ALL you do is bringing Scientific shit just because you think it is terrible.

Not a wrong thing. but most of it elements must include things against reality.

If it is completely wrong. why the hell 99% of the world games includes such thing? have any explanation for that?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Why isn’t the fire effects present in multiplayer?

3 Likes

Alright, this situation calls for a poll:

Should the corona and flame effects be combined during missions that are found at suns?

• Yes.
  • No.

0 voters

2 Likes

Yes, because it makes SENCE
please make this happen

Cuz they are the game that contain magic, fairy elements,… can you give something more?

1 Like

So should this game. Because it contains the same thing.

Science fiction often takes place in a dystopian society sometime in the future and contains elements of advanced technology. A fantasy story, on the other hand, is usually set in the fantasy realm and includes mythical creatures and supernatural powers.

2 Likes