Early Access version 111

The Weakest Link/ The Strongest Link: Can the barriers disappear after the chickens are killed?

4 Likes

Can we bring back the old CI3 HUD? And the old Overheat bar from CI4.

2 Likes

I like it but it’s something like an excuse for my poor manuevering ability. Indestructible barriers exist so that we must play the wave the way it meant to be. I remember back in CI4 when this wave used destrucible barriers and I’m just like I will stand still and breakthrough it. I won’t risk myself playing it properly.

Your idea make the wave easier but I’m not sure it’s the way it meant to be played. I guess you should poll it.

Its useful if you are doing Space Race, You dont just wanna wait 5 seconds after you have killed the chickens to proceed to the next wave, So thats why i want them to disappear.
Its just to save time.

3 Likes

So you mean all the barriers should disappear after the LAST chicken is killed, not row by row right? Technically it won’t affect your final ranking because it affects all players participated, but I think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

Yes. Thats what im saying.

1 Like

Well, I have suggested something similar to gran prix wave and IA denied it. so I think he will deny that too

i stay corrected

1 Like

:warning:

v.112 UPDATE

…will be released tomorrow (30 June 2022), sometime between 09:00-11:00 GMT.

23 Likes

Yaya update is coming up

6 Likes

cool, cant wait to try new shield

9 Likes

:smirk: Me too

3 Likes

haha yes.

2 Likes

Please don’t do this because when we do this mission remember we are still in space, not in the planet’s atmosphere, and the universe can’t have enough air to catch fire like this. I suggest that since inferno is close to the sun, the sun there (hot environment) will be weaker than when it is hot and heavy (mission in the sun)
@Baron Have you ever heard that there is no air in space to catch fire? If this is an idea in an atmospheric mission like Chapter 4, Chapter 6, Chapter 8, and Chapter 11 of CI5 I can agree with it, but in space I completely disagree.

6 Likes

That’s a great idea

3 Likes

I hope so.

3 Likes

The same message appear after I clicked buy.

Should change the red-not-allowed thing into “You can’t buy this as contraband.”

4 Likes

The reason the button is disabled is because you don’t have a CHL, so I think the message is reasonable.

3 Likes

You mean after all chickens are killed. Hmm. Changed in v.113 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes