Early Access version 111

Show a video of it or didn’t happen.

I didn’t make videos, getting clean sweeps is a miracle. Just try it real hard and you’ll see.
Plus, it doesn’t need to be proven, there’s at least a 1 percent chance of getting clean sweep, it’s not impossible.
And for that case, maybe iA can prevent asteroids from asteroids to appear below your spacecraft.

If you don’t want to use a dpo, then use vulkan chaingun.

I want you to show everybody else you have done it by doings not by wordds.

I would be fine with that or make them fall straight.

It won’t do effect.

@InterAction_studios In “Brick Breaker”, is it possible to make the indestructible barrier appear in the bottom right corner? I see it always appear in the bottom left corner.

4 Likes

It can, since it can fire below your spaceship, or hit close stuff to you.

Again, this was discussed before, I’m not the only person who was able to do that.
The pecking order bomb is a perfect example, you can easily get clean sweeps in easy missions.

That would make it too easy for a hard mission, it was like this earlier.

As if a single bullet of it can destroy or catch an asteroid.

and so you can get it on harder missions. unlike the mentioned waves above.

Well fine.

Reduce the amount of balls in Brick Breaker.
About this image by @SA-GoldenBoss128
Do you think that the Bird flu-gun and other satillites should be vertically instead of horizontally in Fleet?

No offense but seems like a skill issue. the numbers of balls are moderate.

3 Likes

Maybe because i always use SSH in missions.

Maybe the number of footballs and their speed in the ‘‘Brick Breaker’’ wave can vary based on the difficulty level if it’s not the case yet? (Idea for IA)

3 Likes

Yeah maybe.

Lets talk about bombs (the explosive not the ship)
In Feather Fields bombs have a MASSIVE radius and in Chicken Invasipn they have a tiny radius, Do you think all bombs in all types of missions should have the same explosive radius, (a massive one).

It’s basically the same treatment they gave to the statis (slowness) zones. It’s part of balancing.

2 Likes

3 suggestions:

1. Just like the Yolk-Star, can Egg cannon and Henterprise drop coins once destroyed?

2. Remove anomalies marked zones from some waves like stacked. as in the treasury wave the player might think it is a safe zone and gets killed by the falling chickens after.

3. Could be there a thunder effect during EM Planets’s missions(it is an effect just like the flame hud so it is harmless).

4 Likes

This was like that in the early versions of the game

1 Like

What would prevent it to be restored into another form then?

The rendering order is fundamental, I can’t change it even if I wanted to special-case a particular wave.

Shared.

Shared.

The rule is that Clean Sweep is only enabled if some enemies can escape. It doesn’t matter how feasible it is to get.

Known, won’t fix.

You’ll need a poll for this.

Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

Since v.110, I can now restrict waves to certain environments, so it’s possible to make this only appear in Hot environments. Poll it.

Changed in v.112 :medal_sports: Idea

Number depends on difficulty. Poll it.

I think the original reason for having them point right is to make their silhouettes more distinctive than all the other upward-facing equipment, but on second thought upwards does seem more suitable, so… changed in v.112 :medal_sports:

That already happens.

This was already done earlier for v.112

There was one, but it was confusing and it got removed.

8 Likes

and this?

How it could be confusing? if it was because of lightning strikes, let’s say that those have warning strings but those weren’t, besides it is an insant appearing and disappearing effect.

Do you want supernova debris appear in hot environment only?
  • Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like