Early Access version 110

I already said that I don’t play double team missions so I’m not sure about what I say. and maybe someone forgot to suggest to remove it, who knows?

if you didn’t play double team, you shouldn’t be suggesting changes to double team

experience it yourself first, AND THEN suggest

1 Like

I cannot play it but I can imagine it. and

anyway you can prove me wrong by just voting, no need to discuss way far about it.

I think the poll results already say so otherwise.

Regarding Balloon Chickens - Is it possible to make it so that once all the balloons have been popped, they drop depending on the direction of the player (instead of always dropping down), or this is impossible?

Ex. the player’s direction is pointing at the top, the balloon chicken drops down, the player’s direction at the right, the balloon chicken drops left, and so on.

If you’re in a wave that changes the direction constantly over the complete turn, would that mean that chicken can pop and fly at the same place/move unbelievably slow because you damaged it while being on opposite directions? This was suggested few times already and each time it was rejected.

Try to restart your computer, it can help you fix the problem :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

• Is it necessary to add danger zone to “The Windmill” wave?

• Add a arrow icon to Anommaly zone.

It wont work if you double smile on it.

Yeah.

1 Like

As you can see, 2 anomaly zones are big, and they make me harder to attack chick gatling in opposite direction.
How about making anomaly zone smaller, iA?

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios can you prevent cowards from spawning in the Grand Prix wave, I think it’s almost impossible to survive without satellites/special weapons (specially for BX spacecrafts)

5 Likes

Can make reduce size of Danger zone in wave: “Splat!”?

I totally support your suggestion. What about slob chickens, though? They don’t aim for players, but some shoot guano in several directions at once, which might be too much pressure for players, especially BX’s as you mentionned. @InterAction_studios , what do you think?

2 Likes

Hmm, increasing the width of Grand Prix maybe a good choice too, cause some enemies like Slob, Coward, Armor,… will put players in disadvantageous situation
@InterAction_studios, Could you consider this suggestion pls?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios I have a video that review all waves here (there’s timestamp too, you can skip tho)

You can have a look to these waves and make some change for the next update

7 Likes

Well that’s impressing

?!!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/899630710728585219/988389594892492860/bandicam_2022-06-20_12-25-23-248.mp4

From v109.1

Idea: Hide the close button if you’re not in fullscreen.

8 Likes

IA , still some HUD don’t match other of colour.

No CI3 enemies . :pensive:

1 Like

Idea: while holding slider bar, you can use left and right arrow key to increase (or decrease) the number on the bar.

Also, please add this one because i got too many themes.

4 Likes