Early Access version 109

If you both wanna continue prefer chatting place, Don’t make IA do something about this.

1 Like

Ever heard of something called “common sense”?

1 Like

Just DM each other. Don’t flood this topic with an argument.

7 Likes

IA,can you add splash effect to all bosses of Space Crab ?

Already added.

2 Likes

The stasis zones are bigger on purpose to compensate for your ship moving faster since it’s zoomed out.

2 Likes

yes its intended due to more speed in bigger zoom

iA Himself has already replied to you with this

Eh hem… Please for other peoples, please, and stop thinking by yourself. You have to know there are still many player not playing as well as us, so please thinking for these people.

If you said that, why don’t you try to do some challenge or flying hard mission? Is that no enough for you? The epic wave is too easy for you? If you say so, why don’t you record a video like that? I’m a pro player, too. But i’m still thinking for everyone who play CIU. That’s why i were had an idea that removing moron from WT (didn’t remember which version ._.). That’s all

2 Likes

I already told him to think about other casual players, and I explained why we make some breathing space and he listened so no need to reply to this.

1 Like

Can we have an “Fully Upgrade” button here (If you had enought keys to upgrade all) Insted of just click the Upgrade button 8 times (I don’t think there will be enough space for this button)

Also can you let this Constellation Explore Progress somewhere else because It looked kinda weird

3 Likes

I smell milking content .__.
I don’t want like me on 2020-2021

2 Likes

They can play boss rush mission with difficulty under 80% to pratice
Why do you need to worry about that…100%+40% is now the same as 80%
No more difficulty so if you don’t make the game difficult, it’s best to remove the difficulty 100% and superstar hero skill and just play under 80%
I do it for people who want to experience the real difficulty, if talking about people, tell them to practice boss rush mission below 80% and above 80% make it harder
There’s no such thing as thinking for myself, this is what I just wanted to give my opinion on

2 Likes

it was also in v 108

is it possible to add the timer remaining that the shady dealer is still in that star system

4 Likes

IA already denied it.

1 Like

quick wave idea plug since a wave idea got accepted

3 Likes

balloon chickens on “Caught in the Crossfire” get stuck on the bottom of the screen for a second before despawning

3 Likes

Screw it, I’m following suit:

IA,what about my idea of robotic chicken ?