Early Access version 109

This idea make the new boss no more hard…damn it

6 Likes

Remove zones, done :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Then just don’t burn the paper, if you want the a challenge, you can already destroy potions to make it easy back in v108

5 Likes

Lmaoooo ._.

No u,that’s not a good idea

1 Like

i think create a option to enable/disable the red graph under fps counter?

2 Likes

definely hide all the word “pause”

1 Like

Well, what idea do you have to make him hard enough for all types of players? That’s why we made him easier.

But Well

@InterAction_studios can you increase the numbers of the orange and green and pink potions? With the papers being easy to burn then it is easy to dodge those potions

1 Like

There are already two variations of this wave: “Bundle o’ Chicks” and “Bundle o’ Chickens”

Dr. Beaker already has splash effects. Alchemist flasks are too small – a splash would be distracting

Acknowledged; won’t fix.

I’m thinking no. “Show FPS” is a diagnostic option anyway, if you don’t like it turn it off.

Unsure about that. Orange and purple are non-lethal, however green is lethal. I’ll wait for some experienced players to weigh in first.

5 Likes

ok
guess i keep that red graph hide all that lol

But as long we know where it explodes then it’s fine i think? Well I wait also for other players’ opinion.

Well,just make the paper can’t burn with difficult more 80%

@InterAction_studios , here’s a reminder:

Since there are 3 likes and someone told me in comments he disagrees, should I poll it? Unless you don’t agree either? Also:

7 likes. Kind of convincing, right?

4 Likes

God please no, you will make him like how he was in v108, and the paper burning change will be no use.

I guess it is a better thing to see other people’s opinion so I think yes.

2 Likes

Should the price for each config preset be raised?

• Yes.
  • No.
  • Neutral.
0 voters

or just increase the projectiles required to be burned by 15 in higher difficulty
and riddler, ion and forks can easily burn them

3 Likes

I played mission, paused, gone a bit on discord, and i didnt pay attention to game and it somehow kicked me out of game (i mean not on title screen, its just on planets screen) it didnt even increase surrendered missions and failed ones

@InterAction_studios

Uploading: image.png…
also i just somehow got back in mission

1 Like

oh yeah alright keep your secrets

2 Likes

please limit the amount of swear words you use (use it only when you feel the need to)