Tier 1000000, WHAT!

What do you mean

Hi, that’s me.

1 Like

Nice try

Now my unban :pinched_fingers:

Super scary CIU hack??!?! (it came out of the screen!}

1 Like

He’s referring to the next tier goal, which shows 1,000,000.

He “accidentally” got that much keys, that was all accident

I can do anything

1 Like

What abt chl generator

This person is just trying to find issues within the game to report to the dev, who gave him the keys himself, I don’t see any problem.

4 Likes

I know its just question

Too exploitable.

I thought it would be self-explanatory, but ok. Changed in v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

Known, won’t fix.

Sounds like it might be a legitimate bug, but I can’t replicate it here. See if you can pin down exactly the conditions under which it appears.

Not just yet. Probably in the next update.

No

Fixed in v.110 :medal_sports: Bug

Likes weigh in, but it’s also a function of how complex the change is. A complex change would need to show stronger support than a simple one. Thundercluck is effectively a one-line change. In fact, I initially made it just as a test expecting that it would make it too difficult to avoid the bolts, but it turns out that there is enough space even for a bomber, so I left it in.

No

Unnecessary, and would complicate translations (because not all languages place the adjective before the noun).

10 Likes

What about this?

It is in the game though. Its bigger counterpart is Bundle O’ Chickens.

You sure? I have only seen it’s bigger version in the game, perhaps can you take a screenshot?

Sure when I find one. But for now it’s late here so I’m gonna go to sleep.

IA, can you add splash effects to alchemist’s and dr. Beaker’s flasks when they broke ?

1 Like

he basically means FPS history

Can you make the Charged Absolver Beam be able to destroy a paper? Because a 1 charged Absolver just like hitting 1 project into paper.

Also, just found the bug. When you select a music and then press “Presents”, the music is still run until you click Apply or Cancel button.

1 Like