Early Access version 109

I bring you all 2 already suggesteds™

4 Likes

Idea: When you destroy UCOs the chicken thats controling it will come out and then you will be able to kill it.

1 Like

best when he would be in little ufo (when evacuating) i think that would be quite interesting

2 Likes

What? It already evacuates.

Idea: Make the Droid Raid UI from purple to fleoresent blue.

“just disable the fps counter” creative solution

IA, can you add this feature “when we press H hide the HUD like this” .
Before:

After:

and when you press H again the HUD appear again and this feature work during missions.

Press Escape button and select the camera at the top right corner.

2 Likes

yes but that’s slow

Name me three reasons for doing this five times per second.

No

Possibly, but it’s a lot of work, hence not a priority.

There isn’t – turn off the FPS display altogether.

Due to implementation difficulties. But I just got an idea – I’ll have another look.

I’ll look into that as well.

9 Likes

Damn, even if maybe or not gonna be added, i’d have that CI4 shield asap

Maybe make one of the flagships move away just like on planets ?

IA , Can you make( changing callsign , customizing spacecraft , customizing theme)
free for who has CHL ?

1 Like

Can the alien enemies on Divide by Conquer be replaced by Pesters as a variation? The Pesters can be made to fire every second. I think that shouldn’t lose the essence of that wave.

2 Likes

Notice: I have experienced a bug. If you kill a glowing enemy that is traveling offscreen while using the ICBM, they key will drop offscreen and you will never get it.

@InterAction_studios now that frozen asteroids will be added, when frozen Magnetic Manipulator attacks will it use frozen asteroids or normal asteroids like its other variants? I think it’s time to make Magnetic Manipulator’s asteroids depending on environment.

3 Likes

One thing that would nice to see in CIU would be the white and black checkered shirt chickens from CI3 that dropped coins upon killing. I think it would add some nice variety. (And it would make it more clear which chickens drop the coins)

As a newer player to CIU, I think players should be informed more thoroughly about changing the moron gun. And upgrading their ship, etc. The first few hours were challenging and difficult to understand with so much content and mechanics.

I also think that the space ship should comment lines said from older games when fighting or killing bosses to make the quote list larger in CIU.

Asteroid stages are classic, but maybe dropping some chickens on them occasionally like the feather stages may vary things a little? Or mixing various asteroids? Something to make the stages more interesting.

Perhaps food could also serve another purpose as fuel? Giving players a choice and making it used besides keys?

And lastly, maybe pausing the game when a player is typing in multiplayer? Not sure, just throwing an idea out there.

4 Likes

I highly doubt IA would do that.

2 Likes

That doesn’t sound that different or unique.

What do you mean exactly? Players can’t pause aside from the host. Pausing every single time you want to say something would not only be annoying but also very abusable.

Chickens do have a chance to drop 3 coins already, but they have no particular appearance because IA would have to make a texture for every single type of chicken, or else the player wouldn’t be able to tell which one it is.