Early Access version 109

hmm…can Slob shoot 8 bullets around It when difficult Is <50%

1 Like

@InterAction_studios Corn Shotgun when overheated should be unable to burn the paper in Dr.Beaker and push them out (The same as Corn Overheated cannot push the Feather in Feather Fields)

9 Likes

That would make It even more harder or even the papers can fully blocked your way out

iA, can I ask a stupid question? If you say so, will the galaxy be reseted?

I guess so… I’d better rush on getting that exploration medal, then.

1 Like

Next update reset galaxy so you also lose that medal (If you have)
So better stay In place and do some To-do mission to get Keys for Fuel

1 Like

Well, it’s time to plug this in:
https://forum.chickeninvaders.com/t/chatting-place/10193/23657?u=recruit_75

Can the Dr Beaker Music be added to the galactic map?

2 Likes
community's part

> think of design
> plan the attacks
> plan the name

> like the idea
> make model of boss
> render model of boss
> make the attacks
> some balancing changes perhaps
> test run
> fix bugs
> Added to v.NEXT :medal_sports: Idea

3 Likes

story of my life

7 Likes

For real? RIP.

This would be the very first time I go through a galaxy regeneration since I started playing the game. Can’t wait to live that experience.

1 Like

Yes i had like 80 keys and spent, edit address, and i bought even more lives

wait they’re still in the game, i thought that they were removed.

2 Likes

People like you is the reason we have games that weight 80 GB with less content than some old games and people consider it something normal. Have a mercy on a hardware, Jesus. This is also a mobile game. Do you have 500 GB on your mobile phone?

By the way, I recommend reading the post AGAIN to @Knightcap , @Starbrockle and @FridayFunkinSussyVN . Specifically point 8 where it says that the galaxy can’t be overwritten and point 9 which says that changes from generated galaxy are transmitted manually one by one to the current one.

12 Likes

At least? I have only 400 GB, and that’s counting the external HDD (Storage D:)

3 Likes

No. Even if the galaxy did get reset, you would keep the medal. But it won’t be reset.

Well, that wouldn’t work. It’ll still subtract from your keys, plus it usually takes time to kick you out. Try to relog, you’ll see your keys decreased and have only 10 new lives.
There are some Cheat Engine professionals here, and if that was exploitable, it’d be patched since the very first version.

I thought so, but I can’t seem to find anyone with more than 1 galaxy exploration medal. (correct me if I’m wrong)

Thank you so much for clarifying this. I was confused, I guess.

Thank you so much as well. Either @FridayFunkinSussyVN didn’t know, or they were trolling me.

You can actually own more than one exploration medal? I never knew that.

You think i don’t have my eyes to read? Of course i had read before that. But my question is asked to make sure by one request, not like something explain so long. I’m ask for make sure that will the galaxy be reseted, not like a people who don’t know to read a texture.

Medal shared

This already happens.

I’m generally against environments that make things easier (because environments boost score), but this has been suggested so many times, I’ll concede. Added to v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

It depends on a lot of factors (some are mentioned here Early Access version 109 - #188 by trueuser ), but 2 weeks of full-time work are typical.

It wears frozen “armour”, but it’s just the regular gray texture modulated to appear cyan

What? :roll_eyes: The galaxy will NOT be reset.

Ok, so if you indeed cheated and didn’t report it, then I have no choice but to reset your account. Do you agree?

• Yes.
  • Yes!
0 voters
12 Likes