Early Access version 109

whoops.

how about here?

2 Likes

yeah that’s better placement than the current

Changed in v.110 :medal_sports: Idea

This is just because communication is temporarily paused while you’re looking at the options. I’ll see if I can get it fixed, but it’s harmless.

You mean while you’re looking at the options mid-mission?

That’s because you’re not running the game at its native 1920x1080. It can’t be helped.

For consistency, the button is at the same place as when you’re flying a mission.

That’s space reserved for the ad banner.

7 Likes

I can’t say for sure, but sometimes I put the game in the middle of the passage of the wave and when I return this error appears. But it’s good that the progress of the mission is saved.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios , do you think you could add percentages to the bars in the Weapon Usage section to make it more accurate? (For example, in the picture below, Positron Stream has the highest percentage for being the most used, while the other weapons have much, much lower percentages. It would also be useful for bars that are different but still look pretty similar, if the percentages have decimals.)

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios
On frozen planets, can normal asteroids be replaced with ice asteroids (or even snowballs) ?

Also in feather field missions, stasis zones thrown by alchemists are not scaled (Intended ?)

4 Likes

Well, the difference is, color themes are cosmetics while presets aren’t.

1 Like

what does that change? one helps you save money and one saves you time

2 Likes

Fixed in v.110 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

Can the party chicken attack a barrage of bullets around it when it starts to get angry?

1 Like

shower thought idk if this going to work

1 Like

Does he have some details or some picture about how it looks and how it shall help the player throughout the game?

1 Like

Idea: Add invulnerability effect when typing in Multiplayer.

2 Likes

You know that they can type once they finish the wave. No Need

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios I don’t see any smaller version of Bundle O’ Chicks Wave throughout the game
(CI4, Wave 24)

If they don’t exist in the game, how about adding them?

1 Like

It would be easy exploited by others who want to avoid conflict in harder waves.

2 Likes

Can I ask how Config Presets are used?

Basically they save the last mission configuration you have used, So in later times if you don’t remember what mission configuration you want to use you can use it to restore it.

Thank you

1 Like

Hmm…Can the Load button has a denied nofi when we click on It?

4 Likes