Its time to burn the paper
:newspaper:
:fire:

1 Like

Just a burning memory…

2 Likes

in hall of fame this happens

1 Like

Hey, @InterAction_studios , for every Meteor Storm wave that has meteors appearing in the opposite direction (behind the players, at a very high mission difficulty), can you add either a danger zone on the entire bottom of the screen, or, at best, some text in the description of the same wave? Something like this:

Wave x of y
Meteor Storm
Watch your back!

I’ve just had this idea since I realized something. Players who stay at the bottom of the screen might have a bad surprise crashing into meteors that appear behind them (instead of in front of them). Not everyone always expects that ‘‘meteor direction trap’’ (especially new players, or players forgetting about that dangerous feature). Besides, at the beginning of each meteor wave at 100%+ difficulty, I always go to the center of the screen while using my weapon because I’m scared of getting destroyed by that trap. That’s why a wave warning would be needed, to know when to get prepared.

2 Likes

also my fps isnt synced with

2 Likes

The callsigns are just long, they need to be squashed so they can fit in.

1 Like

For now, the best thing you can do is change your color from a darker blue to a lighter blue, or use another color such as yellow or white. But I also noticed about some callsigns that look tight in these leaderboards, before you posted this picture. That’s what I really am concerned about. I wonder if @InterAction_studios could add a Left/Right scroll bar so that we can scroll the daily leaderboards screen from left to right or the other way around and therefore be able to make more room for these long callsigns?

I’ve never thought about that until now. Maybe the timing of each FPS counter is different from one of the other counter?

not that, it said one second i have 20 one time 70 one time 48, but that 2nd bellow counter says 60, 61, 60 its just tottaly unsynced

1 Like

Oh, I see.

after i stand this boss in 3m some happen to this boss

3 Likes

Everything is too zommed in

Idea: from Dr Beaker boss, add a icon in the center of circle while turn on “Color blind” option.

8 Likes

theres no way to fix

1 Like

POISON
HEAT
SLOW
EXPLODE

4 Likes

Idea for Accumulator: Fill 50% or 100% charge each boss kill since there are some double boss waves

2 Likes

Idea for music name: Chicken Invaders Revolutionaries Theme 1/2/3

1 Like

Why does Accumulator charge when I destroy shells from the Mother Hen Ship launched by The Egg Cannon Cannon Cannon Cannonade?

fix it

Everything you can destroy they will change

1 Like