Early Access version 108

I just move slow and positron just shot like this

I also liked 2 tracks. It’s a pity that 1 is with authorship. Tell me, are the other tracks also authored or are they free?

Maybe it was an assignment

Says there is 3 music tracks, And where are they?

Dr. Beaker is big Klaus

Only 4 overheat potions are thrown, not 6.

Probably you flew it as a squadron assignment.

4 Likes

I expect all tracks to have the same problem, but I can’t be certain unless someone tries it.

3 Likes

so is it a bug or not , iA?

Already 2 tracks under the author. I’ll post a video soon.

Idea: Don’t show the Multiplayer option on missions that don’t allow it.

Not a bug.

I think it’s better to always show it but disabled. The reason why it’s disabled is shown if you click on it anyway.

7 Likes

Oh wait, @InterAction_studios so, all new music has their own unique leitmotif now?
I remember most episodes always use their specific leitmotif.
Also, is that Starwars sound font?

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios The Honeycomb Conjecture wave should be add the Danger Zone into it , because the chicken will swoop down fast , like the same as the Marching On wave

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios The new music is beautiful. Love the Adventure feeling it has, but kinda bizzarre without the instruments of the CI OST. I hope it gets added to the space market.

It’s got a good fit for a main menu CI theme though.

5 Likes

Dr.Beaker is full

1 Like

@InterAction_studios can you add this effect for the paper when being hit by ICBM or any other special weapon because it’s pretty weird to see when paper is disappear without any effect here
example in my video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dYILwN1EBuFq0k_WWIIMzYOycGtSZyI9/view?usp=sharing

6 Likes

I actually wanted some burning animations on it.

1 Like

I’ll try an experiment, what if we gave credit to the original composer of the new music in videos of CIU gameplay with that music, would that do anything?

For professional copyright, I don’t think giving credit helps much.

Sad, the Music 1 and Dr. Beaker boss theme was actually fit imo tho.