Early Access version 114

Nice, I actually thought of that before but now you suggested it.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios In the Cherry Bomb wave , the Pecking Order is also impossible to get.
It should be removed , because when we trying to get Pecking Order , the bomb is very easy to be shot rather than the chickens ,it will explode to the Chickens and lost Pecking Order immediately.

For new players that play high difficulty Meteor Storms, sometimes they can be destroyed from the asteroids behind them. Can you:

• Add Danger Zone?
  • It should say “Watch your back” everytime asteroids come from behind?

0 voters

2 Likes

It’s not, it takes a heartbeat to look at the overheat bar. Plus did you forget that there is a beep trail (and a sound) that triggers if you are close to overheating?

2 Likes
  • Keep the current.

0 voters

Never knew.

Thank you!

:+1:

Believe it or not, I suggested the same thing, yet IA denied it:

Still funny considering how fast the meteors go in the highest difficulties.

But what if the player mutes their audio and has spacecraft customization that makes it hard seeing the ‘‘Beep’’ trail? Besides, after the ‘‘Beep’’, players would keep firing their weapons while keeping their heat bar very close to overheating (especially with the vulcan chaingun during comet chase missions) for several seconds, therefore not another ‘‘Beep’’ would trigger.

Rainbow, what is this poll of yours?..

2 Likes

In the “Oops, Wrong Exit!” wave, can you make Anomaly Zone a little bigger? (or make it lower)
My spacecraft still not changes direction even im not using any Eggular.

There’s no disagree choice in PlasmaX post.

2 Likes

Same thing for Bubble Bath.

No , Bubble Bath is possible to get Pecking Order ,fire slowly.

1 Like

Is anyone here who is bothered by the red flashing effect of fireballs/overheat zones?

7 Likes

Yes. Sometimes it makes me blind.

2 Likes

Yes. Sometimes it scares me.

2 Likes

Who in this world would do such thing? Besides the beep trail is very big for the player to notice whatever customization it has. And again taking a look on the overheat meter is an heartbeat.

Reset this poll and make a no option please.

Yes it blinds me every time because it is too flashy.

1 Like

I know.

1 Like

I think in later versions, it would be vital to have anything that can kill you to always be visible.

As of right now, they can be covered by a lot of ICBM blasts (which I guess is fine in SP, but you could die because of someone else’s mega ICBM combo in MP), decorational pieces like the Yolk blowing up on the screen or the shirts of bosses, the fire HUD in some edge cases (get it?), …
which could make dying a bit unfair in certain cases.

Also also, fire chicken’s fireballs should be a bit more yellow-y than it is red, since red stuff tends to phase in well with the hot red background, especially on the sides where the fire hud is.

1 Like

Uh… ICBM erases projectiles existing in the screen

Maybe someone who’d rather listen to other music on YouTube while playing CIU, without the sounds from CIU bothering them?

Not voting would be the equivalent of a ‘‘No’’. Or just hesitation? Or not caring about it?

Say Cheese!

1 Like

I meant who would disable the audio and having a thing that makes the beeping effect unoticable? Still its really bigger than any ghost trail.

It’s never good to not allow any disagreeing option in polls.

1 Like

Point taken.

Ask Plasma.

1 Like

Right now it doesn’t matter because you already said that he denied it.