Early Access version 108

can you make CI5 victory music on meteor storm to match the boss music IA

I think it should be removed from the boss and it should just get the ci3 victory theme or better yet a regular boss theme because ci5 victory isn’t fitting for it at all.

Let’s go

1 Like

We’ll see if/how this boss will be made easier/harder over the coming days.

Did you move abruptly?

This could potentially be done, but it would give yet another advantage to the Barbequer (which already has plenty)

It’s a bug. Fixed in v.109 :medal_sports: Bug

I think I’m starting to regret this decision. Just because nobody on the forum uses it, doesn’t mean it can’t be useful for casual or handicapped players.

We’ll see about that. I’ve asked for an expanded license to cover this kind of use, but I don’t hold much hope (YouTube can’t distinguish if the music is inside a particular game). If this can’t be solved, then the music will most likely be removed from the game.

Workaround: Specify a particular boss music and wave music (in the Mission Config screen) to avoid use of the new tracks.

9 Likes

Gotta hope the music doesn’t get removed, it’s so perfect.

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios
I propose the Dr. Beaker papers be burnt on bbq and absolver beams

• yes
  • no

0 voters

4 Likes

That’s gonna make the BBQ’s more OP, but I support the idea.

1 Like

BBQ Chicken :flushed: it would be kinda funny if you use barbequer on food it gets the BBQ tones and stuff, like extra burnt or something

3 Likes

:roll_eyes:
as if it didnt destroy projectiles (and a sun) already…

1 Like

well done

Just an idea i guess, might make a topic about it

Figured out what was going wrong. When selecting waves, the mission difficulty is boosted by +20% (so that even waves set to appear at 80-90%+ get a decent chance to appear).

So Dr. Beaker actually starts appearing at 60% / 1.2 = 50% difficulty.

7 Likes

New boss pog :ok_hand:

1 Like

I just move slow and positron just shot like this

I also liked 2 tracks. It’s a pity that 1 is with authorship. Tell me, are the other tracks also authored or are they free?

Maybe it was an assignment

Says there is 3 music tracks, And where are they?

Dr. Beaker is big Klaus

Only 4 overheat potions are thrown, not 6.

Probably you flew it as a squadron assignment.

4 Likes

I expect all tracks to have the same problem, but I can’t be certain unless someone tries it.

3 Likes