Early Access version 108

assignments

Nah. The papers will only deal damage if their velocity drop down to close to 0

2 Likes

iA,why is Dr. Becker’s head looking to the right?

1 Like

Because he’s right.

10 Likes

very nice hitbox.

3 Likes

Glitch?

1 Like

Thats how it works, you can only hit the flasks and finally the head

1 Like

i love it

Apparently the satellite still auto-fires despite that feature was removed from the gameplay section.

Oddly enough, it appears that the touchscreen options are interfering here, yet again I do not own a touchscreen device. Perhaps it has something to do with my Huion tablet being plugged in or it’s just another bug…I don’t know.

I got no clue how many people got this issue either, but going to the touchscreen tab, just to disable this is very inconvenient.

7 Likes

Why was Sattelite Auto-fire removed? I don’t use it, but maybe some people liked it. Changing from having it as default to removing it seems strange for me.

Maybe it’s obvious but hopefully the theme of Dr. Beaker can be buy in the store. Also your theme can sound good with Henperor’s Apprentice.

1 Like

BX can be hit by this attack, among others?

Because it’s useless and deserves to be removed.

no it doesn’t
well if it is regular BX-9 then it would have died

Again with the boss overdid it. :slight_smile: Well, at least you can farm the keys if you don’t kill him.

but how though.

they only spawn once

1 Like

Hey! I just logged in…

Nah man the papers are really difficult to push

Also, why do i feel like when Dr. Beaker throws papers his hitbox is on the head?
I fire my positron stream at him directly to the body/feathers (Like every boss) and i hit nothing.

5 Likes

The paper is heavy. You need to make it lighter so that it moves easier from the fire. Very crowded space, especially when you play on the BX-9.

1 Like

Gravity 0, we’re being tested…

1 Like