Early Access version 107

In Arabic.

It doesn’t include Arabic language, but it include this .

1 Like

Idea: In the League, You can set how many waves you want MAX: 30
Idea: Add the OG CI2 theme

@AnasWael

Can you mute your ideas. please?

Because the @InterAction_studios is busy right now.

Excuse me :pray: InterAction_studios

6 Likes

nice we have the same OS

1 Like

I have Windows 10

1 Like

Very sorry.( It is inconvenient to enter the translation in the game.

1 Like

You can export and translate via Excel. See 🌎 How to translate the game - #769 by Blokador

1 Like

hello pictures of murasa

1 Like

This is what you get for playing with 0 lives.

3 Likes

With Klaus, When it is outside the screen it still throws potions at you. Nope, I was mistaken.

2 Likes

Would it be better if Klaus’ slowness potion was smaller on massive enviroment missions?
@InterAction_studios

6 Likes

hello sagume player

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios

I find it a little bit irritating that the color palette for the key rush missions (emerald) and the one for the feather fields missions (lime) are almost the same. Sure, the difference is easy to spot (unless I don’t wear glasses), but I feel like the key rush mission box palette could change.

In my vision, I would go for a golden (or at least yellow) palette. Why? First of all, to make the key rush mission boxes look more unique, more different from the lime palette of the feather fields missions. Second, key rush missions focus on exceptional gold key grinding. It’s all about the gold, isn’t it? And third, each key rush is a one-time mission (which means you cannot fly it again) and it’s one particular feature that defines the uniqueness of the key rush missions. Not to mention how rare they are. And considering how rare/unique gold is in real life, I figured that a gold palette would be perfect for the key rush mission boxes.

Anyway, my main question here is: can you change the palette of the key rush mission boxes (as you can see in the picture below)?

4 Likes

Although, as I’ve mentioned in the past, these colors are automatically generated to reduce maintenance work, I think in this case an exception is warranted.

Changed in v.108 :medal_sports: Idea

10 Likes

Idea: Add Safe Zone into The Honeycomb Conjecture wave.

Why Klaus doesn’t throw food when I kill it ?

1 Like

read this

4 Likes

Ideas: Add Danger Zone to these waves:
From Cover To Cover
Gladiator
Bullet Rain

1 Like

Very nice @Starbrockle

2 Likes