A new chicken breed! No spoilers here, you’ll have to see for yourself. There is no official name for it yet (there will be a naming poll on the forum after you’ve had a chance to encounter it in the game). Since this breed has been added into the “elite” enemy tier, a lot of the waves have changed in terms of which enemies make an appearance (particularly on higher difficulties), so be warned.
The Accumulator can now also be used in competitive missions without disqualification.
BASS version has been regressed in v.107, so please report any “looping sounds don’t stop playing” bugs immediately.
Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).
You will lose:
- any mid-mission progress
- your language selection
New features – Tweaks – Bug fixes – Internal changes
- Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
- “Marching On” wave: Increased size of danger zone (@SpaceDragon Idea)
- League: Fixed boss wave colour for incoming dares (@IdanHol Bug)
- Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@iIfireIi Idea)
- Mouse buttons bound to “cycle special weapons” no longer work continuously when button is held down (@KnockoffFeline Bug)
- Updated satellite tutorial text to remove mention of “satellite auto-fire” (@KnockoffFeline Bug)
- Galactic Shop: Circular icon for currently selected equipment is now affected by GUI opacity setting (@trueuser Idea)
- Wormhole names are now sorted alphabetically when selecting a destination (@2DE.PinkG Idea)
- Multiplayer browser now also shows whether a particular game is paused or not. A warning is shown before joining if the game has been paused for more than 10 seconds.
- Uses BASS v188.8.131.52 (reverted from v184.108.40.206 which has the “infinitely looping sounds” bug).
- Bossa Nova: Fixed volume clipping when multiple “damaged” sound effects were being played together (e.g. Ridder) (@PenguinBOI Bug)
- Removed hint text which mentions “satellite auto-fire” (@Lumberjacck Bug)
- Feathers now accelerate when they’re about to leave screen (@iIfireIi Idea)
- “Under Pressure” wave: Added safe zone (@Starbrockle Idea)
- Fixed Ghost Trail appearing on top of exhausts as spacecraft banks (@trongledinh Bug)
- Speech bubbles are no longer shown on dead/zombie players (@RainbowBoyVN Bug)
- Added “kludge” glow to Exhaust #5 (ExhaustVisuals04) (@rata536 Idea)
- Fixed existing charity being ignored (when deciding how much new charity to give) when “Pro-gamer mode” was on (@Mikicrep Bug)
- The “Accumulator” booster is now allowed in competitive missions.
- Multiplayer: Host password does not persist between hosting a private game and hosting an everyone/contacts-only game (@MaybeOrandzaIdk @EmeraldBirb @Dawid8 @Francis Bug)
- Space Burger: Added option to only sell 10% of food (@Skippy Idea)
- Toxic clouds now use sweep collisions (prevents passing through them quickly unscathed).
- Added “Klaus” chicken breed.
- “Yin and Yang” wave: Enlarged danger zone (@Starbrockle Idea)
- Strengthened anti-cheat measures (weapon firing and overheat rates) (@iIfireIi Idea)