Early Access version 107

MAIN CHANGES

A new chicken breed! No spoilers here, you’ll have to see for yourself. There is no official name for it yet (there will be a naming poll on the forum after you’ve had a chance to encounter it in the game). Since this breed has been added into the “elite” enemy tier, a lot of the waves have changed in terms of which enemies make an appearance (particularly on higher difficulties), so be warned.

The Accumulator can now also be used in competitive missions without disqualification.

:warning: BASS version has been regressed in v.107, so please report any “looping sounds don’t stop playing” bugs immediately.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bulb: “Marching On” wave: Increased size of danger zone (@SpaceDragon :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: League: Fixed boss wave colour for incoming dares (@IdanHol :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Mouse buttons bound to “cycle special weapons” no longer work continuously when button is held down (@KnockoffFeline :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Updated satellite tutorial text to remove mention of “satellite auto-fire” (@KnockoffFeline :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Galactic Shop: Circular icon for currently selected equipment is now affected by GUI opacity setting (@trueuser :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Wormhole names are now sorted alphabetically when selecting a destination (@2DE.PinkG :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Multiplayer browser now also shows whether a particular game is paused or not. A warning is shown before joining if the game has been paused for more than 10 seconds.
  • :gear: Uses BASS v2.4.15.37 (reverted from v2.4.16.1 which has the “infinitely looping sounds” bug).
  • :bug: Bossa Nova: Fixed volume clipping when multiple “damaged” sound effects were being played together (e.g. Ridder) (@PenguinBOI :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Removed hint text which mentions “satellite auto-fire” (@Lumberjacck :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Feathers now accelerate when they’re about to leave screen (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: “Under Pressure” wave: Added safe zone (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed Ghost Trail appearing on top of exhausts as spacecraft banks (@trongledinh :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Speech bubbles are no longer shown on dead/zombie players (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Added “kludge” glow to Exhaust #5 (ExhaustVisuals04) (@rata536 :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed existing charity being ignored (when deciding how much new charity to give) when “Pro-gamer mode” was on (@Mikicrep :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: The “Accumulator” booster is now allowed in competitive missions.
  • :bug: Multiplayer: Host password does not persist between hosting a private game and hosting an everyone/contacts-only game (@MaybeOrandzaIdk @Sammarald @Dawid8 @Francis :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Space Burger: Added option to only sell 10% of food (@Skippy :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Toxic clouds now use sweep collisions (prevents passing through them quickly unscathed).
  • :new: Added “Klaus” chicken breed.
  • :bulb: “Yin and Yang” wave: Enlarged danger zone (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (weapon firing and overheat rates) (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)
29 Likes

Ngl, as cool as 9th May 2022’s multiplayer party was, it was sadly a mere speck when compared to CIU’s 3rd anniversary Multiplayer.

1 Like

wow. so accumulator is fixed. now we can got it in league galactic group mission and more.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios I think “Let The Games Begin!” wave and “Rematch!” wave: Made Pecking Order

1 Like

Fix Positron Stream bug

2 Likes

Here it is!

1 Like

Same thing with Plasma

1 Like

This has been fixed in 107 as Bass version was reverted.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios can toxic gas slow you while invincible? (Will decrease your chance to survive if you didn’t have time to leave.)

Bug report:

Whenever I exit one of the purple zones spawned by the new breed my spacecraft snaps (instantly teleports few pixels away)

1 Like

nice boi

@InterAction_studios

Positron Stream is looping sounds again after update.

1 Like

Screenshot_15
IA, can you make the text darker?

1 Like

Maybe bug:

I located one of my friends and they had a big green glow around their ship, I tried other contacts and it didn’t appear for them.

1 Like

This one has a much larger glow

3 Likes

yea some spacecrafts are glowing
unknown-38

2 Likes

I’m not sure if this movement is intended when moving to somewhere else while going through one of those things from a flask that Klaus drops.

EDIT: Actually the first person who did comeup with this was Stardrone in here:

2 Likes

iA, so the exhaust u changed last time caused this

1 Like

LETS GOOOOOOOO :eyes:

4 Likes

This chicken will throw poison make your spacecraft got limited movement very high. And It’s very tough to cook

1 Like