Early Access version 107

Say less

I literally just fired once and it started looping, until i fire again and it goes baack to normal.

1 Like

Can we have a planetary city with normal chickens in 80-110% difficulty and 120%-140% assassin Chicken? so we have some variation not just normal chicks
also Make a electric barrier for the shield for shoot the core boss intro

1 Like

HOLD UP IK YOU GUYS WON’T AGREE TO HAVE ASSASSIN CHICKS for PLANETARY eggcity

ah, btw i forgot, my callsign is trongledinhVN
tks

You said no spoiler but you gave the “name” for it already :confused:

It is not it’s Official name

Maybe its official name should be Sloth Chicken?

1 Like

Here.

1 Like

after klaus came out
In my opinion, two things in new chicken need to be balanced
Firstly, the chicken has a higher HP than it looks (almost as armored) so it is necessary to adjust the HP down to Metal-suit Chicken.
Secondly, the slow attack mechanic when leaving the slow zone will immediately increase the ship’s movement speed back to orginal, this can cause unnecessary deaths so I think it should be adjusted when If you go out of the slow zone, the speed will slowly return to the original speed
@InterAction_studios check my idea and thanks for reading

2 Likes

Maybe it should be called Witch Chicken.

1 Like

Wow, first time encounted looping sound bug.

3 Likes

Thats it the word name has " around it

1 Like

Change how we choose the number of players in room instead of clicking alot to reach the number we want, you can type it or clicking alot increase slots per click

2 Likes

No

This is unavoidable in spacecrafts without a speed limit. Perhaps I could ramp up the speed? I’ll look into it.

Will try it.

Thanks, will handle it.

It’s a trade-off. That would make other color combinations unreadable.

Fixed in v.108 :medal_sports: Bug

10 Likes

Good.

2 Likes

Lol I’ve just found a very big sound bug of CIU’s multiplayer if the host kicks you or they surrender the game exactly when you’re using Plasma Rifle with high ping.
Look at this video @InterAction_studios ;-;

4 Likes

Would be possible to make two different lines when selling food at Space Burger? Something like: Sell all units of food and Sell 10% units of food to be more clear?

if no, then I’ll have to change the line in the Polish version, where it is written “sell everything (amount)”

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios , I was wondering something. If the new contact requests I receive from players are shown with a question mark, why doesn’t the same apply for the new squadron invitations? Right now, it’s like the same icon (the one I’m pointing at with my mouse in the second and third pictures) for both pending and accepted squadron invitations.

Can you include a question mark on the squadron icon for the pending squadron invitations, just like in the first picture? It would make it faster to find those invitations, considering how long it can take when:

• You have several squadrons.
  • You forget the name of the squadron that invited you.
  • The name of the squadron that invited you is somewhat similar to other squadron names in your squadron list.

2 Likes

Idea: put a Safe Zone in the middle of the Tag, You’re It! wave.
Bug: Fix Positron Stream And Plasma Rifle And Lightning Fryer looping bug.

2 Likes

Known.

4 Likes