Early Access version 111

Treasury is not hard imo.

1 Like

oh boy, guess I’ll try to answer your stuff.

If it’s NOT “Totally unobtianable” as you say, then you might as well just keep it there.

As said by others, at lower diffs, they’re still quite possible. Removing just because they’re too hard at higher difficulties would not make any sense since there are situations where you could probably still get it by a freak accident, or with some insane level of skill (which is highly unlikely on such waves, i’ll say that at least)

that makes no fucking sense whatsoever

A longer cooldown means you’d have to edit the enemy’s AI, and that would affect them for the entire game. Not just the wave alone.

If anything, just move the barriers a little further away so you have more space to move around.

this is like the largest example of copium ive ever seen

It’s not an egg. Even so, I don’t understand the idea of giving egg shaped bosses coin drops.

that’s their problem

if it’s just small shockies at the frame of the screens, that’s fine. But if it’s like the ones in CI5, then that’s a no for me.

Those ones may not be confusing to the experienced eye, but in a situation of panic, you MIGHT actually get disoriented by them since you won’t be able to pay much attention.

(and before you say that’s a skill issue, you should probably try palpitating grid with lightning, and THEN we’ll talk. record it too. If you try to prove it by words, I’m not accepting it since you always want evidence anyway, so now’s your turn to provide proof)

1 Like

Why not 45 degrees on right?

7 Likes

IA, can you make danger zone bigger in Yin and Yang wave ?

but it feels like you need to be quick destroying the barriers or you are doomed.

then how about making pecking order and clean sweeps features be in all waves then. if that make sense that a thing is obtainable and not obtainable in the same time.

You think a player would be insane enough to go around the screen and get himself risked and kill the fast, enormously-numbered asteroids. even at those one lurking at the sub corners of the screen just to smash into it before it runs away.

Yes but this doesn’t defeat the matter that it should be obtainable in higher difficulty. Just see how clean sweeps is possible in chickens waves in every difficulty. this should be one too even because this doesn’t make any sense that clean sweeps is based on RNG.
Also why you are still talking in this when IA have answered that?

I will go ahead and try that.

You guys don’t have another shit to type other than insulting people just because you disagree with them? Pathetic. you are showing that you are one who have copium and not them. if you wanna complete this then shut your mouth about any insult or offending stuff you will say. These comments was just to show somebody why this thing should be fixed with a thing and when he disagrees and says it is possible without a fix then know that it’s hard to believe and needs a big proof of that. a video.

You are talking as if the player is dumb and this anomaly feature isn’t new for them as well that treasury wave change is pointless. Well you have some post to read rather than insisting to insult pointlessly.

the three are villian bosses, all drop weapons when sustaining damage, but the only difference that the yolk-star drops coins once destroyed. the other 2 do not. I don’t know what their shape has to do with that.

Yes they are. just new ones instead of CI5’s.

You know that the other lightning strikes are marked by warning strings so the player avoid making contact with it. but this one is just an harmless effect made to make a decoration for EM planets. so this shouldn’t be a problem as long players know what thing to avoid.

This is not a horror game. besides this is an effect a player should not care much for. unlike lightning strikes.

I don’t see where is the skill issue in trying to avoid a warning string which represents the danger. and the safe zone in Palpitating grid is quite big enough for the player to fight the chickens while dodging strikes.

Who said I want always evidence? Understand that I use this scentence when I see a matter that it is impossible for me to happen or maybe anyone else. Acheiving clean sweeps in asteroids waves in higher difficulty is a thing needs to be seen, but lightning strikes in palpitating grid isn’t something worth to watch and unless if needed for suffered players.

IA already did that.

5 Likes

The Weakest Link/ The Strongest Link: Can the barriers disappear after the chickens are killed?

4 Likes

Can we bring back the old CI3 HUD? And the old Overheat bar from CI4.

2 Likes

I like it but it’s something like an excuse for my poor manuevering ability. Indestructible barriers exist so that we must play the wave the way it meant to be. I remember back in CI4 when this wave used destrucible barriers and I’m just like I will stand still and breakthrough it. I won’t risk myself playing it properly.

Your idea make the wave easier but I’m not sure it’s the way it meant to be played. I guess you should poll it.

Its useful if you are doing Space Race, You dont just wanna wait 5 seconds after you have killed the chickens to proceed to the next wave, So thats why i want them to disappear.
Its just to save time.

3 Likes

So you mean all the barriers should disappear after the LAST chicken is killed, not row by row right? Technically it won’t affect your final ranking because it affects all players participated, but I think it’s a good idea.

1 Like

Yes. Thats what im saying.

1 Like

Well, I have suggested something similar to gran prix wave and IA denied it. so I think he will deny that too

i stay corrected

1 Like

:warning:

v.112 UPDATE

…will be released tomorrow (30 June 2022), sometime between 09:00-11:00 GMT.

23 Likes

Yaya update is coming up

6 Likes

cool, cant wait to try new shield

9 Likes

:smirk: Me too

3 Likes

haha yes.

2 Likes

Please don’t do this because when we do this mission remember we are still in space, not in the planet’s atmosphere, and the universe can’t have enough air to catch fire like this. I suggest that since inferno is close to the sun, the sun there (hot environment) will be weaker than when it is hot and heavy (mission in the sun)
@Baron Have you ever heard that there is no air in space to catch fire? If this is an idea in an atmospheric mission like Chapter 4, Chapter 6, Chapter 8, and Chapter 11 of CI5 I can agree with it, but in space I completely disagree.

6 Likes