Early Access version 106.2

MAIN CHANGES

:warning: v.106.1 has a problem where your spacecraft will jump to the center of the screen each time you fire (at least when “capture mouse” is on). This has been fixed in v.106.2. Download it from here: ⬇ Download CIU

The main change in this update is the capability to cycle special weapons during a mission. This feature has been missing from day one, but there were certain implementation details that made it difficult to add. I’ve now bitten the bullet and re-worked the necessary parts, so there you have it. You’ll need to set up two more controls to cycle forwards/backwards through special weapons (due to this, all your Options have been sadly reset in this update). Default settings are < and > keys, or mouse wheel.

There are also improvements to touch screen control, which should be fully functional now. If you have a touch screen, please report your experiences here.

:warning: Accumulator still isn’t balanced against Overdrive, so you’ll be automatically disqualified if you fly any competitive mission.

:warning: BASS version has been updated in v.106, so please report any “looping sounds don’t stop playing” bugs immediately.

Bug/Idea medals will be awarded later in the day. Note that your medal cannot be awarded if your in-game callsign doesn’t match your forum name (send it to me in a private message).

COMPATIBILITY

You will lose:

• all game Options (Gameplay/Controls/Graphics/Sound/Network)
  • any mid-mission progress
  • your language selection

CHANGELOG

:new: New features – :bulb: Tweaks – :bug: Bug fixes – :gear: Internal changes

• :gear: Deleted users who haven’t logged in during the past week and have less than 10 minutes of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the past 4 weeks and have less than an hour of playtime, and also users who haven’t logged in during the last 12 months and haven’t set an e-mail. Note that users with any purchase are never deleted.
  • :bulb: Changed “MAX power” HUD icon (@YonathanJPB :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Better handling of disabled colors when GUI opacity is low (@trueuser :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Inbox message colors are now updated when color theme changes (without requiring logout) (@trueuser :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bug: Mission HUD: Fixed color of bottom HUD (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Mission HUD: Bonuses are now also affected by “GUI transparency” setting (@trueuser :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Notifications are now also affected by “GUI transparency” setting
  • :bug: Made League wave list visible under low “GUI transparency” settings (@trueuser :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Prevented checkboxes and text entry fields from becoming invisible under zero “GUI transparency” setting (@FridayFunkinSussyVN :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Tutorial mission: Corrected positioning of dashed line over special weapons (@trueuser :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Mouse wheel up/down is now treated as mouse button instead of a keyboard key.
  • :bulb: Paint screen: Added button to revert to automatic spacecraft banking (@Starbrockle :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Color Theme now also applies to “Purchase confirmation” screen (@trueuser :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Temperature of planets is now more physically plausible (@The_Unknown :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Strengthened anti-cheat measures (invalid exhausts, using CHL-exclusive paintjobs without a CHL) (@iIfireIi @VerMishelb :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Mass of suns is now more physically plausible (@UPSWINDOWS :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bulb: Controls: Added “cycle special weapons” control.
  • :new: The special weapon to be fired next can now be cycled (selected) during the mission.
  • :gear: To support change above, all game Options have been reset (Gameplay/Controls/Graphics/Sound/Network)
  • :gear: Joystick buttons are now named according to Xbox 360 controller layout.
  • :bulb: Weapons Training missions: Moron Railgun is now disallowed (@Knightcap :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Damage Amplifiers now block the Multi-kill bonus even if activated during a previous wave (@pro.vn :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :new: Paint screen: Added 3 new exhausts (superposition of two existing exhausts). CHL required.
  • :bug: Medals screen: Medals quantity is now properly i18n formatted (@RainbowBoyVN :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Synchronized projects: Windows: DirectX 11, OpenGL (OG/ES) 1.1, OpenGL (OG/ES) 2.0; Mac: OpenGL (OG/ES) 1.1, OpenGL (OG/ES) 2.0; iOS: OpenGL (OG/ES) 1.1, iOS OpenGL (OG/ES) 2.0
  • :gear: Touchscreen: Galaxy pinch-zoom now works correctly.
  • :bug: Electric fences: Fixed warning dashed line incorrectly appearing on multiplayer clients connecting mid-game (@4-FX :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Options->Gameplay: Removed “Satellite Auto-fire” option.
  • :bulb: Options->Controls->Touchscreen: Added “Satellite firing mode” option.
  • :gear: Options->Controls->Touchscreen: Reworked screen layout.
  • :bulb: “Eggshell Fields” wave: Removed Pecking Order (@Shrink_Ray :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :gear: Ion Blaster: Fixed non-symmetric firing pattern on bombers (@Recruit_75 :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :bulb: Touchscreen: Re-calibrated “dragging sensitivity levels” (75%,100%,150%,200%,300%) (@Bandicoot :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Boosters are now combinable (multiple units are combined as one equipment item) (@OneWingLunarian :medal_sports: Bug)
  • :gear: Uses BASS v2.4.16.1 (was v2.4.15.29) – Steam still wrongly uses v.2.4.15.0!
  • :bug: Accumulator is no longer wrongly enabled on weapons that can’t be boosted (e.g. Moron)

v.106.2 EMERGENCY FIX

• :bulb: Darkened text color in UI warnings (@iIfireIi :medal_sports: Idea)
  • :bug: Fixed spacecraft jumping to the center of the screen each time fire is pressed (@tiennguyen12345 @Arnav :medal_sports: Bug)
21 Likes

oh I found a problem
all of settings are back to original

example: I’m using button “C” as primary fire, but in this version, its “Space” button
can you fix it, @InterAction_studios ?

2 Likes

Yes. As I said:

Just re-configure your controls.

11 Likes

I Think it was Bug in this video
https://youtu.be/qvbhAurbNd0
@InterAction_studios Can you fix it

2 Likes

:warning: v.106.1 has a problem where your spacecraft will jump to the center of the screen each time you fire (at least when “capture mouse” is on). This has been fixed in v.106.2

Fixed in v.106.2 :medal_sports: Bug

10 Likes

The movement of bombers is really messed up, especially the player fires their weapon.
Edit: Upon closer inspection, the movement cap of bombers is removed when the weapons are fired.

2nd Edit: This issue occurs with all speed capped craft in general, not just bombers, and the issue exists only for players without capture mouse.

2 Likes

why do you have to update it?

1 Like

Man this is so awful :frowning_with_open_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m aware it doesn’t really matter but shouldn’t this be corrected to “Double-tap to activate booster.” or something close to this? Since we have 2 boosters in the game and these vary in things.

It’s in the touchscreen section, btw.

1 Like

I thought about changing it, but I decided to leave it because it’s more generic. At this stage the player might not even know what boosters are. But you have a point, I’ll think about it some more.

5 Likes

To investigate the “looping sounds” problem.

5 Likes

@InterAction_studios
Since it now says ‘‘units of food’’ instead of ‘‘food’’ when I’m about to sell food at a Space Burger, can you do the same for the Grill Hero medals? Something like this: Awarded for selling 10,000 units of food at once.

2 Likes

If the ship jumps to the center when fired, can it be physically killed by the enemy (in a collision)?

IA fixed that bug. Just update the game to 106.2. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It should. Even instant movement is being calculated correctly.

2 Likes

funny moment when I play CIU with my phone (iPhone 5S) by steam link
its stuck in one area
and after I turn off steam link, it can’t fix: fun - YouTube
I think it needs to fix

1 Like

is already fix

2 Likes

Is it possible to slightly increase the display of the danger zone in the “On the offensive” wave?

2 Likes

idk or something but bx spaceship seem doesn’t move smooth

In League all the bosses are not shown.

2 Likes