Early Access version 106.2

@InterAction_studios Can there be extra satellite slots in spacecraft but it requires CHL and keys? (Just like hardpoints.)

2 Likes

you should add in 100% diffticulty (with super thing diffticulty (max diffticulty you can buy)) comet chase to come from random direction, so it becomes more challenging

1 Like

also one bug:
game does not detect existing clarity, it adds even more, so you can cheat and get so much clarity in this mode:

3 Likes

What do you mean? You got charity for having low firepower during the final wave. (It adds more charity on boss waves.)

2 Likes

no is true 8 firepower

1 Like

The harder the wave is, the more you get charity for low firepower.

2 Likes

so i was on wave 7 and died over and over… i got to wave 8 and got clarity, didnt collect it, got wave 9, it added EVEN more clarity, it ignored existing one, and because of my low FP it added much more

1 Like

happens on regular waves

1 Like

That’s not how it works.
As long as you have low firepower you get charity. If you get enough power ups you wont get charity on the next wave.
And in boss waves it adds the most amount of charity.

1 Like

i took pic only on last wave, and it happened on every mission

1 Like

yeah but clarity stacks over existing ones, for example i get 3 in previous wave, and i did not collect any fp, not even clarity, and i complete wave, and then i get more clarity, no matter which wave is, i once stacked for 3 waves clarities and got total of 11 clarity

2 Likes

Yes, it adds more charity, since you still have low firepower.
It also increases the charity you get the more you proceed in waves.

1 Like

Disagree. CHL either makes the game harder or doesn’t affect gameplay. Satellites make the game easier.

7 Likes

I have tested and confirmed this is true:

Although it has been reported before:

If I remember correctly, the rules for Charity is:

• 0% base difficulty (before skills) is 0 minimum firepower, 100% base difficulty is 6 minimum firepower.

• Boss waves +3 firepower.

• Minimum firepower cannot exceed current wave number.

1 Like

No.

This was indeed fixed in v.19, but it broke when Pro-Gamer mode was added. Fixed in v.107 :medal_sports: Bug

7 Likes

You could add in tutorial, when you do satellite thing, it opens an menu where you can set satellite autofire on or off

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh wow i didnt notice that

1 Like

IA, can you add content Easter for CI5 in next year , update trailer of CIU ?

1 Like

Jeez can’t you read?

2 Likes