Early Access version 105

toon shader isnt always perfect

1 Like

I find something annoying when it comes to color themes: the color palette of Heat is the same one used for the Overdrive/Accumulator gauge.

First of all, when it comes to color palettes, the Overdrive gauge only copies the second color from the Heat bar. For example, from left to right, my Heat bar goes from green to red. Therefore, my Overdrive gauge is as red as the very right of the bar.

Second, the Accumulator gauge copies the entirety of the color palette from the Heat bar, which means the gauge goes from green to red as well. For instance, I’d rather have my gauge with the same colors, but reversed to make it look better in my opinion, by changing the gauge’s palette.

@InterAction_studios , can you update the color theme menu so that the Heat bar, the Overdrive and Accumulator gauges have separate color palettes instead of sharing the same one?

• Extend the colour customization
  • Leave it as it is
  • Neutral

0 voters

2 Likes
2 Likes

Advertise User is back, all regulars keep flag his nonsense idea and ignore him.

3 Likes

I flag 1st

5 Likes

Sorry for interrupting your work but can you give me your opinion on this? @InterAction_studios

4 Likes

There are 1109 star systems in Chicken Invaders Universe.

1 Like

Go play No Man’s Sky instead of complaining in Chicken Invaders

1 Like

Go play some other game. I will not respond after this.

1 Like

GET OUT OF THE WAY @Ahmet-chickeninvader

By covering yourself in oil.

4 Likes

UHF doesn’t recommend covering yourself in oil during the rain, because it may cause unexpected orbits and is extremely dangerous

3 Likes

imagine oily environment that makes your weapons go in different directions

6 Likes

new planet type: oil
new environments:
oil flood
raining

1 Like

By creating the poll

Calm down, you’re acting like me since 1 month ago

It’s the toon shader, it doesn’t detect edges consistently. Won’t fix.

No

Yes, they’re attracted to you if you get too close. That’s intended.

If you failed to log in, chances are that something is wrong and simply retrying will not fix the issue.

Yes, but it’s annoying work, so poll it first to see whether your proposal is popular.

I’ll look at it over the weekend.

7 Likes

k
Why only the right side has the small line

1 Like

Probably the other one had one too, but toon shader sent it to Brazil.