Early Access version 104

Well, i’m sorry because i don’t know that. But next time you can try to explain more summarize to let iA understand easier

1 Like

yeah what?

I wrote this so that IA would notice this idea

Question: why?

1 Like

Answer: It’s just that the vulcan chaingun should be like the old version, so I thought about it and decided to make it this way

1 Like

Assuming by “like the old version” you mean the higher spread (which could be brought back if it’s accompanied by non-linear spread), why are you also proposing to remove it on low power? That just outright removes its versatility until its upgraded enough.

1 Like

I meant zero power, like in other parts of this game

What does other parts of the game mean? Corn doesn’t lose its popcorn at 0fp, boron doesn’t lose the damage increase for higher heat mechanic at 0fp, no weapon does this. So what are you talking about?

I’m talking about the Vulcan Chaingun weapon!

Hey IA, just wondering if you’ve got the time to do this

2 Likes

He’s talking about the episodes.
The idea is, of course, terrible. Not just due to what I already brought up, but also because Vulcan is allowed to have the damage it currently has on the account of it losing accuracy with heat - it’s primarily a balancing factor. Negating that on low power means having to reduce its damage on low power accordingly.

1 Like

I also want this, but I think not now. Because CIU still in Early Access, we should improve our gameplay in game first, the ostentatious part should be done later.
Also, if you want to unlock Weapons through level up, the update cost should be increased because everyone got the Weapon.
*This is my opinion

1 Like

Hey IA, I dont understand this feature clearly, can you explain it ?

2 Likes

Is show 8+1 in spaceship limit firepower

3 Likes

Oh, I see

1 Like

hmm… for examples, your VF-76 spaceship has only 8 firepowers limit, so the X will show your limit firepower and Y will show your firepower that you’ve collected (higher than limit firepowers)

1 Like

Note that if your firepower is less than the firepower limit, the Y won’t show

2 Likes

can the health indicator show the amount of HP with the bar
Screenshot_457
cuz seeing only bar only makes it confusing on how much HP does it have

3 Likes

You should create topics for these such ideas
Anyways, that was cool

2 Likes

Nuclear Chicken

3 Likes