Early Access version 79

What about RTL GUI? Because in CI4 the overheated HUD was in the top right and the lives was in the buttom right when using RTL language.

Suggestion for a quip:“IA, please nerf!”
Appears on infamous waves like pulsating grid, wormhole, roulette and whatever other wave I might have missed(since I’ve been away for a while, maybe more epic waves came by in the meantime that I don’t know of), including all their variants. Should only appear on high difficulty(80% and above? Maybe 100% and above?), after the wave is over, and only if the player lost at least one life(optional).
@InterAction_studios

14 Likes

sound, maybe once the hero dies in such waves he shoulder say “Blimey! I got owned.”

3 Likes

bri’ish authentic hero

1 Like

How can he say when he’s ded

from where did his shoulder come from?

@InterAction_studios How about making something like this for whenever you tier up? In my opinion it would look way better than just having a message in your inbox.

It would still have the same message along with the key reward, but this time it’s tied with this thing I suggested yesterday:

Weapons would be unlocked in order, here’s what each tier unlocks for purchase:
Tier 2: Absolver Beam, Boron Railgun, Corn Shotgun
Tier 5: Hypergun, Ion Blaster, Laser Cannon
Tier 10: Lightning Fryer, Neutron Gun, Photon Swarm
Tier 15: Plasma Rifle, Positron Stream, Riddler
Tier 20: Utensil Poker, Vulcan Chaingun

The picture is just a concept, it can look completely different in-game.

22 Likes

Not sure I agree with the unlock order, but that splash screen would be great. (Nice mock graphic too btw)

7 Likes

@InterAction_studios we are aware that steam guys are angry because no co-op multi-player so it is mandatory that you should make multi-player

I have this idea: make the multi-player co-op button, put it somewhere and mark it as COMING SOON to bandage the game, that you can have time to “develop the vaccine”.

17 Likes

some ideas

put next to fly mission when it finish

2 types of co-op
in-house co-op (requires 2 fully equipped ships and you can select the ship to fly with (P1 is flagship))
contact co-op (play with (up to 3) contacts)

1 Like

Can you remove Double Team text of every wave in Double Team? (Except wave 1 if you had a reason)
Kinda same thing like CI5

2 Likes

IA can you change the color of the chick mini lasergun’s laser because everytime I see it shoot the laser I fell that a person with me is shooting a plasma rifle.

iA, I tried some boss rushes\CI missions with Absolver(with more than 10 hits), I got “90% Accurate Shot” medal at all waves except the 1st wave, this only happened at 1st wave, is it intended?

This little thing bothers me since I joined the game:

If it’s 100% why there’s still space left? Actually it was bigger when I joined, now it got smaller somehow.

2 Likes

But every wave needs to show the wave name though

You probably fired for no reason before the boss spawned/wave started, or you beat the wave/boss in less than 10 hits, or you missed too many shots, so your accuracy went below 90%.
Keyword: PROBABLY
Will test and find out when I’ve got time.

Okay, I tested it and… I got the medal on both a Boss Rush and a Chicken Invasion respectively. (Played on rookie to save some time)
Fair warning: Hitting an indestructible barrier does not count as a hit, by the way. Your shot must deal damage to count as a hit.

It’s probably because the minimum difficulty is actually a smidge bit below 100%, but it’s just a really minor detail.

But hey I’m not stopping you

1 Like

Oh no, everything but not the space, this bug might even crash the game! It needs to be fixed as soon as possible.

1 Like

The max cap is NaN% difficulty

maybe the difficulty is not exactly/ is under 100% (excuse my horrible vocabulary), i dont really know, anyway, it is not an issue

round up

if it’s over it would be completely covering the bar

Is this really that big of a deal?

1 Like

Still, it’s not meant to be like that, the max cap should be 100%

Why, yes