just wait but sometimes iA had forget

2 Likes

I mean I have the first one since the ā€œMagnetic Manipulatorā€ idea

There should be second one for the current suggestion of mine

i see, your user name also should match the forum name to receive the medal
or IA might have forgotten

Wait until 7 am tommorow

1 Like

Thanks Amir Mohammed .Donā€™t forget to make Chicken summation and add head of my idea .

3 Likes

It should also have some status color too

Below limit:

Limit Reached/Exceeded:

Exceeded 10+fp:

18 Likes

Who previously posted this error?

2 Likes

Do you even realize that the English canā€™t understand Russian?

Huh @InterAction_studios

1 Like

Technically not a bug/error. MĆ¼llers donā€™t have a defined power limit, they just follow the weaponsā€™ power progressions exactly.

Unless weapons with non-standard amounts of power levels are added in the future (the ramifications of which have been discussed before, so I think thatā€™s unlikely), I do think the limit should be stated as 10, at least once IA settles on how to include info about max power upgrades in this section. Simply because itā€™d give a better idea of how MĆ¼llers compare to the rest of the ships.

1 Like

Ok thanks for the info.

What happen missions retro? Is this bug

2 Likes

No it is intended for wormhole missions

1 Like

Intended.

1 Like

still the same game, though

1 Like

Ok so I have an idea: How about getting all Galactic Cup seasons to start for 2 days after the previous season ends (i.e. if the previous season ends at May 2nd then the next season will start at May 4th) so all the players would have a 1-day rest for the preparation of the next season, instead of only lasts for 9 seasons, cause I feel like starting the 10th season in March 12 after the 9th season ends in March 11 is very unfair and all players must have some rest so they can feel strong enough to participate in the next season (thanks to @Knightcap for helping me with this idea)

2 Likes

It has always been like this, there is a one-day break. On this day only, everyone will see a mail congratulating the winner in their Inbox.

shouldnā€™t the multiplayer indicate the fp cap in the multiplayer list

like these
Screenshot_461

2 Likes

I dont see it too necessary though :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I mean, there is an odd case is going on, the 9th season ended in March 11, while 10th season started 1 day after, which means all the players donā€™t even have a day break enough, the next season just started, Iā€™m worried if this case would be permanent in that season and so on

1 Like