Early Access version 103

No. VF-76 will never add satellite slot into front center and alway have 6 satellites slot. Only VF-66 I want to change.

2 Likes

Today

New update? v104?

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. I don’t think the center slot will fit the VF-66

I don’t know

1 Like

No, when Is done and now Is not the time

Maybe after this season is finished.

Wait, why your video have the lighning ??

Thats the old electric environment, it no longer exists, it is replaced with actual damaging lightning

3 Likes

Multiplayer Bug: Do all the steps to see(Bug only works with player whose spaceship does not have all extra slots)

1. Fill all slots of your BX and fly a mission
  2. Swap Muller and go to Multiplayer
  3. You will see all things that you equiped to BX is now available on Muller(although you do not equip them lol)
    Hope @InterAction_studios will take a look at this
1 Like

Screenshot 2022-03-06 225906
I can’t figure out the difference between 1% and 1.0%, look forward to @InterAction_studios if this is a bug.

5 Likes

aproximate moment

yours is like 1.01xxxx% for example, so it’s showed 1.0%

the other person is like 0.99xxxx% for example, so it’s showed 1%

Omg yes it was so good

is it just me or is henterprise’s zoom bigger than it was in CI5 (or henterprise is just smaller)

2 Likes
  1. Well, playing back with my main H&C101 and then the idea just came out (which is cool but kinda unbalance). Bomber’s weapon limit has 14, 16, 18 but you can still add 1 additional weapon power by collect 10 firepower (24, 26, 28). So why not add it to H&C? (101: 18 = 9; 201: 19 = 10; 301: 20 = 11)
  2. Can you add the “Max power limit” in the Bomber spacecraft description? untitleded
3 Likes

I think the zoom increased by about 5% (or less) because the Muller in the two pics were not the same size (I cut out the CI5 one for comparison)

1 Like

I’d rather call it ‘‘True Max Power Limit’’ or ‘‘Secret Max Power Limit’’.

1 Like

Flag time

3 Likes

Agreed

1 Like

Flagged.