Early Access version 103

Shut. Only talk when you are 100% sure about something. Nothing happened when iA added double team.

can you make that new accounts spacecrafts (h&c 101) have random color (instead of orange) it will diversify the galaxy

3 Likes

but if they land on their fav color they won’t have to customize

How about the first time you customize the ship, it is free
But the next time, you have to pay

4 Likes

meh. you already get like 150 keys for playing tutorial and joining the game
thats more than enough for customization

3 Likes

@InterAction_studios I’m thinking about these two little ideas:

1. This is for balancing the ufo chicken, when an egg drone chicken is inside of the ufo, why should it shoot normal eggs? , and only after destroying the ufo shoots its own eggs?

2. this is for ufos and machine chickens, I was saying that they should watch you even when they are inside of any machine
2.1. Feather brain sound should have eggshell cracking sound inside of it too.

and also people supported me!
First one:

Second one:
Isn’t 20 likes enough?

2 Likes

90 go into callsign, leaving you with 60 keys, which isnt all that much for proper paintjobs

play the game

Can you fix that bug?
99.63%

4 Likes

Where bug

Edit: ok I saw it. Explain more properly next time.

4 Likes

Please say where it is, I still don’t see the issue.

At 99.63% rather than 100%, this Henterprise Boss was defeated.

5 Likes

He means this: he defeated the boss but it doesn’t show 100%

2 Likes

bruh I think you misunderstand what I said

okay so basically they meant:
if you use special weapons you don’t get pecking bonus
so you should hide the pecking hud when the bonus is disabled

4 Likes

yep ;-;

2 Likes

Hello! This question was probably answered multiple times but what is the point to have the rookie skill as a buy-able item in the galactic store when you don’t even need to buy it to play with the said skill?

Yeah, you don’t lose anything for buying and then selling it but you can just play any mission without any skill levels selected instead of buying the default skill. I’m interesed to know what’s the point of it being in the shop.

2 Likes

Filler i think
(Jk)

IA you have to do smth about inactive players in league maybe hide them if the stopped logging into the game for a month + the top players that is keep declining the dares you should add a limit or when you decline a dare you lose 1 point this only works for top 150

1 Like

You mean why isn’t the stage transition exactly at 66.66%? It doesn’t have to – if you cause a lot of damage in one go, it will proceed past the transition.

Thanks, will look into it.

I’m aware of this. It’s unlicensed and unauthorised, but what can you do.

Since it’s very narrow, I doubt it would make much visual difference

This seems simple enough, but would it be enough of a variation to be worth it? I’ve made a note to revisit your idea when it’s time to add new enemies.

Again, nice idea, but limited cosmetic impact. It’s definitely not worth rendering separate frames for this, but perhaps I could reuse the existing frames. It will all depend on how well i can make them join to the bodies.

This is actually a much more serious bug that results in crashes, which is already scheduled for fixing in v.104

There is no point except “completeness”. Otherwise, there would be a notch missing when you look at the skill icons from top to bottom

10 Likes