Early Access version 102

the lack of visual effect of the raven when get struck by lightning is what bothers me

3 Likes

ECCCC v105 with Helios idea belike

15 Likes

Skill issue

Please post that in Chatting Place or Chicken Invaders Memes

too harsh, no

how cool are you :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: thamks uyo abotut disss :star_struck: :star_struck: i will :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:
sigh

1 Like

Can we detail the name of the spaceship equipped with the item ??

12 Likes

I have a thing regarding shared keys in multiplayer, if you die you wont be able to collect keys, but if you leave and rejoin you can collect them due to having one life (maybe when player reaches 1 life, no keys will spawn, which will Only happen in multiplayer), so what should we do about this then. i just discovered this.

1 Like

Then if all players die (incl. the host), then no one has the advantage to collect the keys

so if host dies, then no key drop?

Also about multiplayer keys: when all players collected their key, the keys still persist, making the final wave that drop keys last longer than usual because they did not “disappear”.

I suggest make the key delete as the last player collects it

why isn’t the laser at the tip of the spacecraft

Looks kinda unbalanced tho
@InterAction_studios Look at this please it may balance it.

4 Likes

Flying a mission with VF-76 Raven has a 90% chance to cause a disconnect after a wave:
Can anyone play with this spaceship?
Can you please look into this bug, @InterAction_studios ?

the game kicked me out for selling laser scope, i wasnt cheating keys, why?

Then @InterAction_studios can just add a compulsory 2-minute-cooldown (or however long the host wants but the very least is 2 minutes) so that they cannot join that game again for a while. Can you fix this, I.A?

the game kicked me when i try to sell a weapon, tho it did work if i try again

same, tried to sell a heat sink

1 Like

Yeah, I tried to sell my strobe lights and the game kicked me out too

it kicks me out for selling any ship equipment