Early Access version 102

No I talk to Lameko for posting in the wrong topic

1 Like

Uhh… I reported this before him.

1 Like

Not really you’re just attacking someone instead of reporting it.

6 Likes

But you didn’t mention @InterAction_studios to get his attention and you didn’t suggest giving the gap back so it is your fault

1 Like

I really can’t forgive him for what he did

2 Likes

I don’t care about arguing with you.
And I will say this once, if you try to offend me, that is fine. But we are in a civil place so be nice to every one, OK?

1 Like

@InterAction_studios, why does my ship has grey base paint when I chose white?

1 Like

its the cockpit trim texture that is grey, it has a lot of designs on the base, i think you have to apply one

2 Likes

I have applied white cockpit trim and white for everything else but my ship is still grey
Is this a bug, @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

some part is still gray like wing and that thing below the cockpit

2 Likes

and the wing too

2 Likes

Thanks to this update, the Darkness missions feel more like normal Chicken Invasion missions (with some darkness, but not a lot). And no need to worry about the electric storms any longer!

1 Like

that’s how textures on ships work
deal with it

4 Likes

Can you explain it to me how it works? Because I want to know the reason why my ship has grey base paint when I chose white

1 Like
3 Likes

stop saying this.
its annoying

3 Likes

Sorry for disturbing you but I have to say that to let Liz know why he didn’t get the medal

1 Like

@InterAction_studios the vf ship being completely imminue to lightning is kinda op, i think it should make the ship overheat or slow it down for a couple of seconds

4 Likes

Or when the lightning strikes, we can make it so that the ship cannot shoot for about 5 seconds instead of overheat because of Coolant Canister and maybe reduce the firepower the ship currently has without dying depending on mission difficulty.
Is this possible, @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

Cough 8 firepower Cough

2 Likes