Spacecrafts satellite reworking

Hello
As you all know after adding a new spacecraft family (Which I love so much) Some things changed in other spacecraft families such as hardpoints, satellites, etc, that we may don’t like some of them.
But right now satellites are a little bit unbalanced in ships that only support 3 satellites.
Now I have two ideas that can help to balance the satellite system.

First idea:

For ships: Muller 404, H&C 101, H&C 301.
If the number of satellites was odd numerical (for example, 1 or 3), it is better to place the third satellite above or below the spacecraft.
( You may don’t like it so much and that’s why idea 2 exists!)

Second one:

This is different for each spacecraft, so:

1. Muller 404, H&C 101, H&C 301 ( have 1 or 3 slots):
    When the ship doesn’t have any satellites, for getting new satellites first active two inner slots first like this:
    When both of them got satellite, the third one is active but, on both sides! What do I mean? I mean:
    But if one of them got a satellite, the fourth slot will be removed until the third satellite is gone and they are ready to get a new one:
    Or
    This can help players when they are trying to get satellite and sides are blocked.
    As you can see now players can get satellite easily with a little moving up.
    After getting be like:

2. Muller 400, H&C 201, All BX ships:
    They are balanced enough. (nothing needed)

3. Muller 408:
    It looks similar to ships that had odd number slots but easier.
    First inner slots are actived.
    After they become full:

You may ask: Hey, BX 8 and BX 9 should be in a group with Muller 408, Why did you say that they are ok?
My answer is:
Slots in BX ships are poised that you can get satellite easily wherever you want.

I hope you like my idea. :wink:
Thanks for reading.

7 Likes

Cool idea because this is newbie-friendly, but the title should be “spacecrafts satellites spots reworked” so that we don’t misunderstand you balancing satellites and giving buffs and nerfs

2 Likes

Yeah, My mistake

2 Likes

Great idea I like that
it helps the players in some situations
players that are new to satellites mechanics

1 Like

No new Satellites,just a satellite pick up mechanic idea.Nice

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.