Early Access version 102

my pc is fuckin’ burnin’ now aaaaa
ciu after this:

• 69420 Gb ram require
  • 6699442200 Tb
  • Rtx-3080
  • Harder than touhou 15
3 Likes

since we are all having problems with H&C/VF spaceships’ firepower limit, i think it would be better if we could have an extra power at some point
example: H&C limits firepower at 8/9/10 and could get an extra level at 28/29 fp (upgrading weapons to 9/10/10 for 101/201, H&C 301 is already capped at 10fp)
VF limits firepower at 10/9/8 and could get an extra level at 29/28 fp (upgrading weapons to 10/10/9 for the Jackdaw/Raven, the Starling is already capped at 10fp)
just like how the bombers get extra firepower

5 Likes

Same happened to me

Ah, right. I have a note in my code about this issue, it happens when an enemy is damaged on the same frame it spawns on. It also happens with Assassins and Berserkers. I can’t fix it easily.

Contrary to previous spacecraft, the VF collision circle is centered a few pixels downwards to better match the overall shape of the spacecraft. This causes the nose to protrude outside it. The only way to solve this would be to have two collision circles, but I’m reluctant to make that change because it might break things.

That’s because the default “preview size” (5/11) doesn’t exactly map to an exhaust intensity of 100% as it should. Fixed in v.103

That’s been there since 2006, I believe.

8 Likes

please don’t add that extra hit circle

speaking of which, what ideas do you have for boosters? I honestly find that making Overdrive a booster feels really odd, considering it’s supposed to be faster shooting for extra damage
Maybe it’s better to just make it a thing that every ship has by default rather than a booster?

Besides, it feels weird to call it a booster if it’s more like a gameplay modifier, and less of a “boost” or perk

Maybe this post might give you a few ideas on what to do with boosters? Minus the "unlocking" part, maybe

Early Access version 101.2 - #109 by OneWingLunarian

5 Likes

(dumb) Stealth or sth Booster, increase your firepower damage by 5% if you’re still

1 Like

agreed

1 Like

but its already in the plug

oh sorry, i thought it wasnt mentioned

iA, I still recieve dares after leaving League. ( I left before they dared me).

1 Like

How much later was this after you left? If they are already viewing the League when you left, your status will not be updated in real-time, so this is possible. Let me know if you continue to receive dares several hours later.

1 Like

A funny idea: make zombie players’ hardpoints gone and make their spacecraft monochrome (grayscale). Oh and make their “life” icon on the leaderboard into a skull

what about a zombie icon instead

No it feels weird. And th-

???

THE SKELETON APPEARS

1 Like

1 hour.

It’s been 6 hours and I haven’t recieved any new dares.

we can make a wave of chicken multiplicity when the difficulty is above 100% right after killing the superchick then 2 infichick will shoot 360o rays as soon as they appear :slight_smile:

It might not be possible (in my opinion) because 360 attack only occurs when the infini-chicks are connected with a laser and would you expect the infini-chicks will instantly attack orange projectiles?? Then probably you don’t have any clearance to dodge on those projectiles

of course it is possible because they will attack immediately when they spawn and they only attack 360o during that spawn

3 Likes

Not sure about the rest of the idea, but I’m definitely on board with this UI change suggestion. Good to see at a glance who is “out” and who isn’t.

-1 Fps…