Early Access version 102

I think there should be a booster called “Hyperaccelerator” that amplies the firerate of the weapon by 100% (or however many percents I.A wants) for the cost of 25% reduced damage output (or however many percents I.A wants). Note that Absolver Beam when applied by this booster will charge 100% (or however many percents I.A wants) faster than normal. Is this a good idea, @InterAction_studios?

1 Like

vulcan chaingun owners in meteor storms:
“shut up and take my money”

2 Likes

Overdrive is 50% i think

1 Like

what about charge/discharge

Then that would be in the perishables cagetory, same as Bullet Expander, Bullet Condenser

Paint spaceship bug?

Please post that in Chatting Place or Post Your Spacecraft because the post is off-topic

Hyperaccelator or Charge one?

Sorry,i forgot

After playing a bit with the new family I think I can give a better opinion than my first impression.

I kinda like the fact that the new family has a limited max firepower but at the same time it makes them completly unplayable on hard missions since any other class has more dps (kinda ironic for being called “superiority”) and their placeholer ability is cool but kinda useless since it gives very little advantages.

Suggestion: At the moment all the spacecraft can only equip one booster; what if the VF family could equip (and use) two at the same time? This would help them deal insane dps in short amounts of time and also have an ability that fits their aggressive look.

1 Like

According to me, both Hyperaccelerator and Charge should be in Booster although there is gonna be a lot of balancing which needs to be done

This is exciting! It’s really late for me here, but I’ll probably give this a run tomorrow and see if I have enough keys at the moment to spruce up a new spaceship (hype!).

Purchasable hardpoints are also the sort of thing that will eat all my keys.

3 Likes

Hyper accelerator sounds cool, but 30% is quite slow(its slower than overdrive), maybe 80% speed increase and 25% or 50% damage decrease will work.

1 Like

Sorry, I changed my mind at the last minute because of the strategy both of them give

“Manufacturer: Black Nesa Research”
I see what you did there, nice reference

7 Likes

Yeah, thanks for letting me know your suggestion
I have just realize that Overdrive boosts 50% which outclass 30% by a lot

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Heliass is responsible for this

2 Likes

i sense a nice canon about this

1 Like

First of all, that is harrassment
Second of all, yes, I did for the better good of no players camping a blind spot

Then where is the large gap? All I see is small gaps between the cheetos