Early Access version 100

It’s just decoration.

Even for this reason alone, I think this would be a worthwhile change.

3 Likes

You’re right.
It can slow down the time distance of each shot. I mean for example in Boron railgun, when you’re at 10 fire powers, It actually is shooting each bullet so fast, then a cold environment can slow down the time distance of each shot to 8 fire powers.
Damage is same damage but time distance changed.

Nice idea. Hope I.A will add it soon

so he wont add this

Thanks for letting me know

1 Like

because it’s hot.lol

It needs a catch it also slow you down when the screen gets frozen

The more the screen gets frozen your spacecraft will slow down what do you think ?
  • Nice idea
  • Bad idea

0 voters

It honestly add purpose of the freezing screen

Why would it slowdown?

Are you a chipmunk?!

Rus

Ты совсем бурундук?!

Then what about the environment makes your ship slide but i don’t think that how it works

1 Like

It doesn’t need it. It’s perfectly fine to have an environment that only helps you.

1 Like

It doesn’t need to help you and ia already said that he wouldn’t add it

1 Like

He did? When?

I think he did bec some people told me that

There is an update coming in a few hours that fixes the League problem, so you’ll be able to fly these dares

This is easy enough to do, however currently cold missions have a “Lucrative boost” (because cold is entirely a disadvantage). So if cold is changed to also give an advantage, then this boost will probably need to be adjusted or even nullified.

Although this helps with the issue you’re describing, I think this mechanic goes against common convention and hence player expectations, so I think it would be difficult to communicate this fact to players (that is, you’d still see the “who gets it first” behaviour we see now)

4 Likes