Early Access version 101.2

Is it possible that a special mode be added that slows down the speed of the backgound in all waves?
It makes me dizzy when I try and pay attention to the play field.
Perhaps a kind of eye-strain free mode that has slower background and less particle effects like explosions? although i can get the latter by turning details to low, right?

2 Likes

like level 7

I just noticed that when I use them, I don’t know if the circle cursor is only applicable to spacecrafts with speed below than 10ms

BX Shooting bullets is also different : stronger

BX-7, 8, 9 Max Power is still 20

Did I misunderstanding or is this not working?

I am not sure if we need to go this far with the sharing mechanic, tbh. Thanks to charity, anyone’s firepower won’t fall below acceptable level anyway.

I agree with R75 here. Communicating the fact that food and keys apply to everyone in MP session could simply be done somwewhere appropriate in the game. MP menu or tutorial or whatever else.

That shouldn’t be a problem at all. I think a more important question to be asked here would be how should this mechanic interact with players that lost all lives in the session. But whatever the case, I think the keys and food in MP should be addressed as soon as possible.

5 Likes

The max power bonus is always given at :zap:20 regardless of your ship’s actual power limit. This is because it gives score, so flying a ship that reaches its max level later (or maybe doesn’t have one at all) could put you at a disadvantage when competing for score.
I do feel like this bonus should perhaps be split into a max power notification (or something to that effect) and a “high power” bonus though.

10 Likes

Uhhh…

Do the pieces that fall from the mothership kill you? I don’t want to check because I only get that boss in dares. Anyways, It’s annoying how the powerups and bonuses are always right behind the falling piece. So if it happens to damage you… maybe there should be a larger difference in speeds of falling pixel pieces with bonuses?

patch to v101.2

I object to this TBH, there’s already the factor of chicken HP being increased by difficulty, another factor in adding difficulty via making the waves faster would make for an exponential difficulty curve. I already hate this on waves like On the Radar, so no thanks from me.

It might suit for waves that are too long and boring like spawning trouble and visitors from another dimension but Electrifying dive isn’t that boring all things considered, nor is bullet spray.

3 Likes

::: NEW IDEA :::
Pecking Order Helper

A thing that makes your bullets gravitate (not completely, but to a good enough extent) towards the next pecking order target. It works best with the one weapon thats blue and red and already magnitizes towards enemies.

Discuss

Pecking order chickens can be multiple at the same times

Again this mistake with the arena.

Thank you to fix league for this known bug

Ok, this happens if you’ve selected “Anonymize”. As a workaround, turn it off temporarily until v.102.

Fixed in v.102 :medal_sports: Bug

5 Likes

so @InterAction_studios why isn’t the bar insanely long here?

The bar length is calculated by interpolating the lower value (-11696) between 44741 (=0%) and 0 (=100%), which gives 126%

6 Likes

Thank you very much :slight_smile: The advice helped.

I have an offer for you. What if you give a new ship modules (3 variations that were suggested in another ship topic), but in return the ship would be very expensive and it was in a single copy? But it is possible to make 3 models of this ship with modules (from weak to strong effect of the selected module) Also, could these modules give any negative effects (depending on the chosen module and game preference)?