This is an emergency minor update which fixes some unreasonably hard bosses (mainly in terms of movement speed). On the other hand, certain other bosses have become harder
This is an optional client-side update, people with suicidal tendencies are welcome to stay on the previous version (10.1).
This update is 100% backwards-compatible.
- Fixed huge size of exhaust (ExhaustVisuals06) in galaxy screen.
- Special Forces: reduced max-difficulty speed (300->200), max 3 sets of knives per attack, knives do not receive Veteran+ projectile speed boost.
- Special Needs: Slower max-difficulty initial approach (400->300), max 6.5 attacks / second.
- Henterprise: Slower max-difficulty initial approach, reduced max-difficulty speed (400->300), energy ball (‘sun’) attacks spaced up to 14% further apart.
- Crab V2: Slower leg movement (1.5 sec -> 2 sec). Slower projectiles up to -25%.
- Superchick: Collision cone of beam attack reduced by 20% to better conform to its visual appearance.
- Infinichick: Reduced max-difficulty speed (400->300).
- Mother-Hen (CI4): Reduced max-difficulty projectile speed -33%.
- Mother-Hen (CI3): -12% max-difficulty attack rate.
- Egg Cannon: More time between different attacks (especially between electricity beam and red bolts).
- Iron Chef: Slower max-difficulty initial approach, slower arm movement (0.5 sec -> 0.7 sec)
- Crab A: Slower max-difficulty arm movement (1.0 sec -> 1.5 sec).
- Crab B: Shortened duration of outer lasers to match leg movement.
- Crab C: Slower max-difficulty arm movement (1.0 sec -> 1.5 sec).
- Egg City: Max 6 bolts per attack, longer pause between attacks.
- Multiplicity: Superchick attack now has up to 7 beams.
- UCO (all): Slower movement (2 sec -> 3 sec), will not drop below 70% of screen. Less erratic changes of direction.
- UCO C: Up to 4 purple bolts per attack (instead of 5). Red laser doesn’t fire for difficulties <75%.
- UCO D: Number of egg attacks increases with difficulty (6->8).
- Core: Barrier types depend on difficulty. Increased barrier attack frequency up to +120%.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).