This update introduces a couple of remastered bosses from CI3 (more to come in the next update). It also adds in-mission environmental effects if you play missions on electric and/or hot planets.
This update is mostly backwards-compatible, but you will lose:
- any in-mission progress
- any menu options your have configured
Bosses in existing missions have been reshuffled due to addition of new bosses.
- Fixed slow in-mission spacecraft speed when using keyboard
- Fixed engine hint and stats in the Store
- Fixed: “Capture mouse” option is broken.
- Exhaust is now correctly reverted when “trash” button is pressed.
- Henterprise now retreats immediately when its damage stage changes.
- Better heat sinks no longer incorrectly increase cooldown period.
- Fixed black starfield areas made visible when shaking screen.
- Added effects for ‘hot’ and ‘electric’ mission environments.
- “Do not cross” wave: Metal egg barrier health increased x10.
- “Max power” bonus now limited to once per mission.
- “Weapon powerup” bonus now gives 200 points per power level instead of 100.
- Fixed daily stipend (bug introduced in update 4).
- Superchick/infinichick/CI3 bosses: eyes track player.
- Remastered CI3 “Show 'em who’s boss” and “It gets cold in space” bosses.
- Superchick warning beam length has been extended to always cover entire screen.
You are reminded that during Early Access you are responsible for backing up your own progress. Make a copy of everything under
C:\ProgramData\InterAction studios\CIU (including all sub-folders).