Early Access version 08

Can you create the U.C.O,Yolk Star and all bosses from Chicken invaders 3 and chicken invaders 2 to CIU

1 Like

Eggs should be removed when you kill the boss. It will be fixed.

@xXmlgDiegoXx

1. CI4 content is taken directly from the latest version of CI4 for PC, it has not been remastered.
  2. Yes. Underwater certainly, possibly more.
  3. No, but the new bosses will have much more complex attack patterns that will depend on difficulty.
  4. Hmm… perhaps, when the galaxy is re-generated.
4 Likes

@InterAction_studios I think I found a bug, is that the sound effects are not heard correctly or are not fully heard. This happens especially with the sounds of chickens and bosses.

1 Like

I think you need to explain more, because it really doesn’t provide much info

Also, try to play with photon swarm during “Weakest link” wave, “uo-uo-uo” sound will disappear after some firing. The reason is same audio channels.

1 Like

@InterAction_studios, will we get ships with more than 4 satellite slots like in previous games? (6 or even 8)

Will there be better shipd than the M404-PI family?

Another thing, will you keep the “Sunday Update” schedule?

@VerMishelb: You’re right. This is a long-standing bug with reusable sound channels. Not sure how to fix cleanly yet :frowning:

@cook1ee: There’s a heavy bomber planned that will support more satellites (and possible some damage boost), but will be slower. Updates might come at any time, not just Sundays.

3 Likes

Regarding Damage Boost, there should be more ways to boost it. Maybe something like: generate more heat per shot (overheat faster) but increase your damage in return?

You mean it’ll be like playing the firſt verſion of early acceſs? Ouch. What about if it’s juſt larger inſtead, ſo it’s more vulnerable in tight ſpaces?

1 Like

Yes also in duel infinities level if you use riddle or photon swarm while they are making this purple line attack. The attacks sound is gone and you only able to hear your guns sound.

Is there a way to add a button to switch between the superweapons, it’s annoying when I wan’t to use dimensional phase out but can’t because I got mines equipped before, same if I equip mines before dimensional phase out.

2 Likes

Remastered Yolk-Star

You all know what will happen, right?

Nope. Tell us, what’ll happen?

A lot of crashes and screams. Prepare your SSH.

The Yolk Star.Now you’ll pay for everything!

2 Likes

Oh my god they’ll probably make it faster on SSH and u.c.o. too.

Pff Yolk-Star. They remastered mysterious eggship.

2 Likes

@InterAction_studios after adding all CI3 bosses, what are you going for next? Boss Rush missions? CI3 waves? Or further balance & optimization?

16 Likes

WOW! I knew this will be hard!