Early Access version 06

Ah – yes, the new Vulcan is unaffected by these powerups. It’s a bug, will be fixed.

All weapons with projectiles that travel straight ahead (e.g. Boron, Neutron) are unaffected. This was by design, but… hm… it will also probably be changed as well.

5 Likes

I noticed that the easy and hard dailies had their names swapped, atleast when you start them.

3 Likes

Ouch. Will be fixed.

Update: Ok so this will be fixed server-side. Server will reboot in about 10 minutes. The Top-10 message you receive tonight (for the previous day’s scores) will have mixed-up headings, but starting tomorrow things will go back to normal.

2 Likes

So… will you change the laser gun as well? I wonder how it would look like… Also, can we eqiup more than 5 bullet spray items at once? I would try out extreme spread.

1 Like

Now that the Henterprise is invulnerable between switching sides, why do the projectiles it shoots get removed? If you get it to start switching sides at the start of a long attack, then it will keep moving until it’s done, but it won’t shoot anything.

2 Likes

@cook1ee: The laser won’t change at this stage – we first want to introduce a new sniper-style instant-hit piercing weapon so we can balance both at the same time.
We’ll increase the expander limit to 10 and see (condenser limit will still remain at 5).

@Sammarald: The invulnerability was added as a quick hack to stop if from getting destroyed while on the ‘wrong’ side of the screen, but a more elegant solution is needed. Will need to think about this some more…

1 Like

@InterAction_studios when will they add the rest of the quests and the contents of ci3?

1 Like

When they’re done.

2 Likes

hahaha lol xD

1 Like

I saw that heat sinks will work after the next update. Now,I’m interested in…how will vulcan work if you get a better heat sink than your default one? Would it also lose accuracy at a slower rate,since you’ll overheat more slowly? Or will it lose accuracy at the same rate as before?
@InterAction_studios

1 Like

This one:

4 Likes

Hey @InterAction_studios,

maybe there can be more ways of boosting your damage temorarily or permanently in the future? If there are, everything about enemy health can be kept like it is.

1 Like

When WILL they start working?

1 Like

So, in the next update.

2 Likes

Spits drink and straightens up
Sign me up, captain!

1 Like

I’ve noticed that the wingstreak is longer than before. I think it was better before this change.
Maybe there could be a deselect option for the streak.

By the way, do you still plan on rewarding keys for each medal you earn?

1 Like

“Warp, Interrupted” saves the day be allowing you to drop out of warp mid-trip.

1 Like

@BCMediaPlayer In the next update the wingstreaks have customizable color, opacity, and length. Yes, keys-for-medals is still in the plans.

@anon27929001 Thanks, fixed.

3 Likes

Hey,I remember that ammo packs for satellites were supposed to be a thing at some point. Is that also still planned?

1 Like

Yes. . .

2 Likes