Early Access version 03 is out. This update mainly improves the player experience (hence a client update is required – see link below)
- Greatly improved new user experience: Better tutorial, hints, tips on empty slots and mounting, added “Hint” button to all shop items to explain equipment’s function, warning about unused (non-mounted) equipment or “out of extra lives”
- Spaceship now instantly follows mouse pointer (temporary measure)
- “Poultry Payback” increased damage
- Added “Hero” skill (2.5x)
- Skills are now cheaper to buy
- Added “Smooth galaxy zoom” option (disable it to speed up browsing around galaxy)
- Smoother planet orbits
- Galaxy Legend is now known as “Information Overlay” (icon changed)
- Insights now show indicators at all explored planets (not just fortune tellers)
- Mission minimum tier requirements now range from 0-11 (was 0-4)
- Attaining tiers now pays off an increasing amount of keys per tier. First tier became cheaper.
- Experimental: Client no longer disconnects from server when focus is lost
- Menu close ‘X’ (top-right) replaced with ‘back’ (top-left)
- Fixed missing description of ‘Pyrolytic Graphite Heat Sink’
- Shop equipment descriptions are now accessible even if equipment can’t be afforded.