Early Access version 02

We’ve issued an emergency update for CIU. It requires downloading a new client update.

For the past couple of days we’ve focused efforts on stabilizing the server. It doesn’t help that it’s already the target of some weird DDOS probes. Ah, this is certainly not your grandfather’s internet.

There’s not a lot of client-facing changes. As mentioned elsewhere, our priorities right now are first technical stability, then balancing difficulty/economy, and only then adding new content.

Changelog:

• Added daily and weekly “Top-10” results (just for reputation for now, but eventually there will be key prizes associated with making the Top-10).
  • Sold food pays off more keys.
  • Skill difficulty was backwards (!) Harder skills made missions easier. Props to @Sonic67 for catching this one.
  • Weapons now cost a lot more to upgrade.
  • Special Forces pain sound fixed.

Download link:

10 Likes

in fact some mission make me say …WHAT A HELL IS THAT :smiley::smiley::smiley: some missions are EXTREMLY difficult!!!..but I enjoy exploring the game and make some progress!

2 Likes

where is the link to download the update 2?

pay attention it will be in the game!!

Link added (it’s always the same link).

1 Like

I downloaded it should I check create shortcut again?

Can someone help me how to update
I downloaded the update file but I don’t know how to do it

Just install it like you did last time, lol

It doesn’t work I install it but it says again upgrade to version 2

Try deleting it and then installing it again and it should work for you now.

Ok I will try but I don’t think it would answer

I still get the 55.5 MB V1.2 file that I downloaded 2 days ago. Can someone upload the update file here?

@InterAction_studios I have some questions:

1. The space burger can be a normal store but instead of keys things are bought with food ?, that is how the value of finding a space burger will be greater since for now it is not worth much and with that it will be more interesting.

2. the design of the stores will change ?, that is, the format of how things look and their purchase, I would like it to be like in ci4 and ci5 would be more nostalgic.

3. the satellites obtained in a mission, could be saved ?, that is to say that if I get a satellite in a mission and I do not use it until finishing that mission, that it stays saved and that it can be used in another.

no more questions

1. This would make it even worse. This way,your keys and your food will be completely separate things,so if you go to a space burger,the keys you have would mean nothing and in other cases,food would mean nothing. Say that there’s an item that costs 600 keys,and you have 550. The way space burgers work now,if you have enough food,you could sell it to get the remaining 50. However,if it was changed the way you put it,you wouldn’t be able to afford the item since food and keys would be two completely separate things.

I’m hyped for that but it cannot log in
Please help

Sure is down for a long time…

Try it now

It works, i managed to log in.

Aaand right after i posted that i lost connection and can’t connect anymore :stuck_out_tongue: