We’ve issued an emergency update for CIU. It requires downloading a new client update.
For the past couple of days we’ve focused efforts on stabilizing the server. It doesn’t help that it’s already the target of some weird DDOS probes. Ah, this is certainly not your grandfather’s internet.
There’s not a lot of client-facing changes. As mentioned elsewhere, our priorities right now are first technical stability, then balancing difficulty/economy, and only then adding new content.
- Added daily and weekly “Top-10” results (just for reputation for now, but eventually there will be key prizes associated with making the Top-10).
- Sold food pays off more keys.
- Skill difficulty was backwards (!) Harder skills made missions easier. Props to @Sonic67 for catching this one.
- Weapons now cost a lot more to upgrade.
- Special Forces pain sound fixed.